Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

"I was in Boelter and I just see police spread around in the building yelling at everyone to run."

Since when is it proper police procedure to flood into a building and yell at students to run for their lives?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

JiveHonky posted:

this wouldnt have happened if the students all had kinetic force field armor like in Dune.

Yeah that would cause a nuclear explosion.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

UCLA’s campus, which is a whopping 420 acres, is on lockdown right now as two people have been killed during a shooting in an engineering lab.

Authorities are investigating and have arrived on the scene, and school officials are urging students and faculty to stay clear of Boelter Hall, which is a leg of their engineering school. The two shooting victims were originally reported as “down,” but have been confirmed to be dead by several sources. The shooter is active and has not been taken into custody at the time of this writing.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

City of Tampa posted:

thank god nobody died (so we don't have to hear about it nonstop for the next week)

I have bad news.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

A guy in my highschool's little brother tried to kill his teacher in 7th grade for getting a "B". He pulled the trigger and the gun actually jammed. He was "reformed" and graduated from a public school. Last I heard he was fine.

Of course that was pre-Columbine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

LethalGeek posted:

I might care if LA wasn't the place to go to have your soul die and your brain rotted. Everyone I talk to from that awful hell hole doesn't speak like a normal human being and generally are pretty loving stupid.

:lol:

• Locked thread