Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

op if you find someone pissing in the middle urinal simply queue up behind him/her until they're done and you can take your turn. you may rest a companionable hand on their shoulder if you like

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ExtraQuiet
Apr 25, 2016

by Shine
Bathroom is a room of power.

Middle urinal is a sign of power. You're uncomfortable, not me.

I also like to talk and fart loudly while you cower in fear.

Just stick to your shame stalls.

Furious Mittens
Oct 14, 2005

Lipstick Apathy

OctoberBlues posted:

I'm pretty sure a guy one urinal over was staring at my dick last night. Out of the corner of my eye it really looked like it, but I didn't want to blatantly turn and look at him because what if I was wrong and it was an optical illusion? Plus it was some old dude - maybe he was out of it or mentally handicapped or something, I don't know. Life, man, ya never know.

Should have just taken your hog into the palm of your hand and slowly pivoted towards him, piss stream flowing, and presented it to him. It's a sign of respect between nobility in the more cultured societies.

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
I pick the middle urinal so I can stretch out my invisible wings. This is my domain and I am its divine lord and protector.

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

OctoberBlues posted:

I'm pretty sure a guy one urinal over was staring at my dick last night. Out of the corner of my eye it really looked like it, but I didn't want to blatantly turn and look at him because what if I was wrong and it was an optical illusion? Plus it was some old dude - maybe he was out of it or mentally handicapped or something, I don't know. Life, man, ya never know.

in this situation I usually rotate my dick 45 degrees to reveal my cock swastika tattoo and see if they react

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

cock swastika, private eye

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

i don't understand why bathroom designers don't just use even numbers of urinals, seems like it would get rid of the 'middle urinal' issue

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

cockstwika

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

satanic splash-back posted:

i don't understand why bathroom designers don't just use even numbers of urinals, seems like it would get rid of the 'middle urinal' issue

having four urinals just results in two urinals that cannot be used by the weak and infirm

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

then you should have a series of single urinals, in individual stalls, with doors for privacy

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

spud posted:

I pissed in a shoe once.

Tell us more. Was it the end shoe?

Pug Rodeo
Feb 20, 2007

BRING IT ON BRING IT ON YEAH

whistle while using the urinal to make others uncomfortable and keep their prying eyes away from your man meat

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
You should pee outside. Feels good man. Also, pissing fully erect outside is insane. Goes like 20 feet in the air holy moly.

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

what if a complicated series of mirrors was used to make it appear as if the donger you look down and see as you're pissing is actually the donger of another pisser at another urinal, but you don't know which one

would that be enough to satisfy you fuckin prudes?!?

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

what I'm saying is meet me in the middle here, people. and by middle I mean the middle urinal hahaha you like that don't ya

salt shakeup
Jun 27, 2004

'orrible fucking nights
Normal Thing To Care About

Roylicious
Feb 21, 2012

Braver than the cops
ain't afraid of no chaps
If they steppin up on me
I just start bustin some caps

ExtraQuiet posted:

Bathroom is a room of power.

Middle urinal is a sign of power. You're uncomfortable, not me.

I also like to talk and fart loudly while you cower in fear.

Just stick to your shame stalls.

idk about urinals but this is pretty gay right here.

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

i pee in the hole in the middle of the floor

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.
One of my biggest fantasies is walking into a Target bathroom and an uncut pre-op mtf transexual dominates me and makes me suck her 8 inch member while I cry.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Dreddout posted:

One of my biggest fantasies is walking into a Target bathroom and an uncut pre-op mtf transexual dominates me and makes me suck her 8 inch member while I cry.

Excuse me, "her"?

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

vyst posted:

Excuse me, "her"?

I've had enough of you kink-shaming, vyst.

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

vyst posted:

I hate urinals because i get embarrassed because i pull my pants all the way down to pee

feels good man

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
Posting from the middle stall of the bathroom now. I'm pooping though, not peeing.

The first stall had a giant pube on the toilet seat and the last stall is the handicapped stall, so middle was the only option.

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
I go to the urinals looking for some hot pee action, like this:

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

the last stall is the handicapped stall, so middle was the only option.

smh. beta as gently caress my friend

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

criscodisco posted:

I go to the urinals looking for some hot pee action, like this:

i'm open to peeing on your clothes, i can see adding that to my morning routine

AKA Pseudonym
May 16, 2004

A dashing and sophisticated young man
Doctor Rope
Hanging out, meeting new friends, and peeing together is what public bathrooms are all about. I don't see a stranger peeing in the middle urinal I see a pee buddy I haven't met yet.

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
do NOT pee

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

sometimes its the only one that some short dicked human being hasn't pissed all over the floor in front of so...

admit you like to stand in piss :grin:

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

theres this dude at work that lets his pants down around his ankles when he pisses at a urinal.

my first thought was lol is this guy 3 years old and my second thought was, "whelp, his pants are now soaked in other mens urine"

I try not to kink shame but yeesh.

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

I agree with the OP.

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

I'm addicted to it. It helps me cope.

But I will try.

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

MiracleWhale posted:

i'm open to peeing on your clothes, i can see adding that to my morning routine

No, me. You're supposed to be peeing on me. Also calling me a cumpig, but I suppose that's optional if you're in a rush, what with the morning commute and all.

Miss Cheggs
Mar 22, 2007

I always pee in the short person urinal

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Wendigee posted:

theres this dude at work that lets his pants down around his ankles when he pisses at a urinal.

my first thought was lol is this guy 3 years old and my second thought was, "whelp, his pants are now soaked in other mens urine"

I try not to kink shame but yeesh.

There's like six guys at work who do this. They're all morbidly obese so I think it's the only way they can hope to get their dicks out.

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
jesus the poo poo that men do in front of other men in public bathrooms yall fuckin nasty

:mrgw:

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
Personally I just stand all the way back against the far wall and do it in an arc. It's ok, my aim is impeccable. :)

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
mostly I piss in sink

shoophobo
Aug 30, 2013

"shoophobo? more like shittyposter!" :grin:

Fallen Rib
I pee a little in each urinal, squeezing my dilz as a waddle between urinals.
this marks them as mine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
i bottle my urine and extract the urea for use in all-natural skin-care products

liquid. gold.

• Locked thread