Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
vyst
Aug 25, 2009

I hate urinals because i get embarrassed because i pull my pants all the way down to pee

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Then they are both middle urinals and you go piss in the sink like everyone else you pleb

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Dreddout posted:

One of my biggest fantasies is walking into a Target bathroom and an uncut pre-op mtf transexual dominates me and makes me suck her 8 inch member while I cry.

Excuse me, "her"?

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

ExtraQuiet posted:

/

talking to myself doesn't qualify as a 'chat' with you, sorry chap.

I'm just trying to motivate my penis to come out of its skin shell so I don't piss all over my balls

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

RaceBannon posted:

i like when bars put ice in the urinals so i can melt it. i dont care if you see me grinning while im at the urinal - im having a blast

This owns especially when you bring a cup in and scoop some out and offer it to the girl that friend zoned you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Then you're like OWNED PISSBITCH

• Locked thread