Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Creature
Mar 9, 2009

We've already seen a dead horse
I just can't see them topping SILY. That was a perfect record.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Creature
Mar 9, 2009

Colours is more like what I was expecting from the Avalanches. Top stuff.

Creature
Mar 9, 2009

I'm glad to have been proven wrong. It's not a dud!

Creature
Mar 9, 2009

Hedrigall posted:

Lesson learned, Apple Music is a gigantic heap of poo poo that takes over your phone, turns on a whole bunch of "features" you didn't want, and fucks up stats like play counts and last played when syncing with iTunes.

I loving noped out of that poo poo almost immediately after listening to Wildflower through once. I'll just have to wait until I can buy it this Friday.

What a goddamn amazing album though. So much variety. I like the guest vocalist angle they're doing as well, it makes the songs a little more standalone even though the album still flows flawlessly.

I hope in a few years they get together with Damon Albarn and do a Gorillavanches album :3:

It's possible to use the streaming part of Apple Music on your phone without activating all the extra library-loving stuff. :eng101:

I've listened to this a few times over the last few days. Not a fan of hip hop in general (I'm an indie-pop listening pansy) but I don't mind the guest spots at all. Frankie Sinatra has even won me over.

• Locked thread