Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque può essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

Mean Bean Machine posted:

And that’s Eliseu, one of the least consensual players in the squad

problematic this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Antifa Poltergeist
Jun 3, 2004

"We're not laughing with you, we're laughing at you"

Thats a pretty buff and hell,tasty op, MBM.

I think portugal should really see if they can make a danilo-Pepe CB partnership work because all the others are absolute poo poo.my Body is ready for endless 1-0 games before we get mauled by germany Spain or belgium.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

ChainsawCharlie posted:

Thats a pretty buff and hell,tasty op, MBM.

I think portugal should really see if they can make a danilo-Pepe CB partnership work because all the others are absolute poo poo.my Body is ready for endless 1-0 games before we get mauled by germany Spain or belgium.

Fonte is pretty good, a Fonte-Pepe centre back pair would be pretty good imo and would avoid playing the million year old dinosaurs.

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
Ricardo Carvalho looked really good tonight tbh but it's pretty much 100% going to be Pepe + Bruno Alves, they played almost every qualification match

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
Portugal is going to win. I believe.

Antifa Poltergeist
Jun 3, 2004

"We're not laughing with you, we're laughing at you"

vyelkin posted:

Fonte is pretty good, a Fonte-Pepe centre back pair would be pretty good imo and would avoid playing the million year old dinosaurs.

Eehh Fonte is ok but hes slow as molasses. All the big boy teams play With at least one fast CB and more importantly one CB who can initiate play and assure quality of passing.danilo can do Both and free Pepe to kick players all over the field to his hearts content. The problem is that danilo is really really loving good at droping back from DM to form a 3 man backline which frees up our right and left backs to bomb forward.its the main reason why he plays ahead of william carvalho in the team.

well that was my hot tactical take please follow my new comentary show in cmtv called "kicking balls"

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
Ronaldo is from a small island named Madeira. When he joined the Sporting Lisbon's academy as a kid, his teammates made fun of him because he spoke in an Madeiran dialect. Ronaldo often cried because of this (from his biography). I can understand why Ronaldo is so patient with this kid. I think this is why he didn't like it when the audience were laughing

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

this isnt great. i'm glad i watched episode 5 of 11.22.63 instead for the last 40 mins. no spoilers please, we are all ronaldo and james franco fans here

without having watched a second of the show, my guess is jfk dies.

orange sky
May 7, 2007

Great OP, great team, great abs

got fresh new pics for all of us:

http://lifestyle.sapo.pt/fama/noticias-fama/artigos/sol-praia-e-mar-as-ferias-de-cristiano-ronaldo

Lovin' the dick touching

8raz
Jun 22, 2007

He's Scouse, He's Sound.
Excellent thread. Bet we won't be seeing that lil bitch Messi at the Euros. Coward

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

W--wow what an OP. Big Ronaldo fan here.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

8raz posted:

Excellent thread. Bet we won't be seeing that lil bitch Messi at the Euros. Coward

It's better than that, Argentina didn't even qualify! :laugh:

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Official Manchester United Posting Partner 2015/16
Fan of Britches

Id let him gently caress me tbh

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

The Big Taff Man posted:

Id let him gently caress me tbh

yeah the guy on the left is a dish for sure

KFBR392
Jan 21, 2016

by Cowcaster
Seriously who is the big fat dude, he must be rich or have a huge dick or something to be hanging with the alpha bros there

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
He's their mx5 dealer

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

KFBR392 posted:

Seriously who is the big fat dude, he must be rich or have a huge dick or something to be hanging with the alpha bros there

hes ronaldos longtime bodyguard and a lovely fat mma fighter and no i didnt just sign my post haha

poty
Jun 21, 2008

虹はどこで終わるのですか? あなたの魂の中で、または地平線で?
Before reading the OP I knew very little about Portugal. Now I know a lot and I printed some new posters for my bedroom

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
That reminds me; where can I find a good wall chart (A1 or bigger)?

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Che storia figata, ragazzo!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g__jPchwogI

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

After all, I was nice in ball,
Came to practice weed scented
Report card like the speed limit

:homebrew::homebrew::homebrew:

orange sky
May 7, 2007

Good marketing team

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire
Quaresma seems good???

orange sky
May 7, 2007

Phwoar every single one looking good

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
what a win against the powerhouse that is estonia. im not watching of course im leaving in 5 mins to watch the nice guys but from what im hearing this is another epic win for the portugal boys, with quaresma looking good and ronaldo looking better...phwoar

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

jyrka
Jan 21, 2005

Potato Count: 2 small potatoes
Pehrsson must walk.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

jyrka posted:

Pehrsson must walk.

That's awfully ableist of you

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Gigi Galli posted:

That's awfully ableist of you

He's talking about Estonia not Albania and either way Soulex isn't posting here.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

I've just realized that Quaresma is actually older than Ronaldo.

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Che storia figata, ragazzo!

https://streamable.com/0rq3

that pass god drat

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
What do you guys think, should Quaresma start over Nani? He can't pull out performances like these against the better teams, but he's in way better form than Nani.

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
i feel your pain. england have a winger whos not good at pulling out too

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

After all, I was nice in ball,
Came to practice weed scented
Report card like the speed limit

:homebrew::homebrew::homebrew:

What do you guys think, should Quaresma start over Nani? He can't pull out performances like these against the better teams, but he's in way better form than Nani.
I think they should play Quaresma, Ronaldo, and Joao Mario. Nani is a turd and continuing to play him is Simao level

KFBR392
Jan 21, 2016

by Cowcaster

Was that Quaresma? He's missing the portion of his brain that controls the left foot, so he's had to do that stuff his whole life.

Monday Bandele
Apr 26, 2008
Seems like Quaresma has been invigorated ever since he executed two gang members

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scWpXEYZEGk here's the new nike ad ft ronaldo owning even in the body of a 14 year old povertinho and quickly becoming england's best player because all of theirs are turds

KFBR392
Jan 21, 2016

by Cowcaster

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scWpXEYZEGk here's the new nike ad ft ronaldo owning even in the body of a 14 year old povertinho and quickly becoming england's best player because all of theirs are turds

Ronaldo has a cool house

KFBR392
Jan 21, 2016

by Cowcaster
Also if they needed a footballer with experience being inside 14 year olds I'm surprised they went with Ronaldo and not Adam Johnson.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

orange sky
May 7, 2007

KFBR392 posted:

Also if they needed a footballer with experience being inside 14 year olds I'm surprised they went with Ronaldo and not Adam Johnson.

poo poo man

• Locked thread