Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
nutri_void
Apr 18, 2015

I shall devour your soul.
Grimey Drawer

Breath Ray posted:

OMG What a championship that was. And Portugal...they never gave up, even when the rest of us said gently caress this at half time and started watching Les Mis on channel 4 instead :cheeky: ha but seriously, a match that had everything from over hit through balls to free kicks sent spinning into the wall :allears: a terrific win for Portugal the rainsoaked windswept country famous for and named after its port, which is a kind of industrial harbour you can only find in every single other non landlocked country even the africab ones. Just wow..a special day for sport and basically what can you say but that the tournamwnt format deaperately needs to be rejigged to favour teams prepared to play entertaining attacking football like england

While I do agree with the sarcasm about the win being terrific and all that, I really doubt there's a way to rejiggle the tournament format to favor entertaining attacking football.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread