Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mad Wack
Mar 27, 2008

"The faster you use your cooldowns, the faster you can use them again"

HORMELCHILI posted:

I just cleared out a bandit camp in the new dlc that had at least 35 bandits snd a pack of dogs. 35 is how many corpses i counted so there could have been more. All attacking at the same time archers and all. I was kiting the horde around the ruins just doing damage when possible using the ekimmara concoction and quen with the heal upgrade but even with that it took me like five tries, i use light armor so like two or three solid hits was death. That was one of the craziest video game battles ive ever experienced

i did that same camp as an alchemy/bomb build - i threw nine dancing star bombs and just listened to everyone scream and burn while my fps dropped to like 7 it was great, then i used iris to cleave in half the last two guys standing :twisted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread