Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

If you do the new game + all the enemies get scaled up, right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

In games like Witcher 3 if I find I am not having fun I usually resort to gimmick runs. My fists of fury gimmick run didn't get too far, unfortunately.

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

goddamn blood and wine is a really big expansion

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

Just wait until you get to the Bank quest in blood and wine.

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

An important thing to remember is that quen does't have bleedthrough. If you are playing on death march or doing some kind of gimmick that makes you unable to take a hit just spam quens while you wittle the enemies down.

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

What

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

Neurosis posted:

is there anything in the dlc as funny as geralt and his buddies getting gently caress drunk

The situation involved with the whole "retrieve the statues testicles" quest is pretty good.

• Locked thread