Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Does that one guy finally address the issue of his itchy balls?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Benny D posted:

Sadly this plot thread has been left dangling like a pair of itchy balls

Geralt's always trying to sleep with every lady he sees, but I just wanna know if that guys balls are alright. :(

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

It was a lovely little fish. And it went wherever I did go.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

A CRUNK BIRD posted:

Slow gaming ftw

Gotta get yer dollars worth, mate

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Hey, so how is the crafting in this version?

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Alright, word. It was pretty fun to search for alchemy/potion ingredients, too.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Hah how fleshed out is the in game tcg?

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Fungah! posted:

its really cool, lot of fun

noice, might just pick it up, hopefully during the steam summer sale *hint hint gaben*

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

A tcg that my char is addicted to and outstanding side quests are both reasons why I'm going to buy this in the near future

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Bobnumerotres posted:

in new vegas morality is natively broken and even though the UI is telling you you're doing no-nos, your morale only goes up and you end up being wasteland jesus no matter what you do lol

Actually I went around stealing while standing up, killing people and eating them in broad daylight and that really upset people. To the point where they'd send mercenary bands after me, whom I'd just kill and eat. I went around punching and killing and eating everyone til there were no quest npcs even left, and I couldn't complete the game.

• Locked thread