Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Action Tortoise
Feb 18, 2012

A wolf howls.
I know how he feels.
i like the sidequests in kaer morhen. whenever geralt has a chance to bounce off other witchers it's always a good exchange, especially if they're from the wolf school.

need to reinstall this and pick up the dlc campaigns, and the wolf school set.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Action Tortoise
Feb 18, 2012

A wolf howls.
I know how he feels.
the intro with letho in 2 taking out a whole boat is great as well

Action Tortoise
Feb 18, 2012

A wolf howls.
I know how he feels.
this one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwCXw8m0PHI

Action Tortoise
Feb 18, 2012

A wolf howls.
I know how he feels.
I liked the reputation system in new vegas, where it was more about how specific locations felt about you and those factions have friend/foe relationships with each other that affect your standing

edit : huh didn't know it was broken. well I liked the concept, if it actually worked.

Action Tortoise
Feb 18, 2012

A wolf howls.
I know how he feels.
It's a pretty simple idea but I liked that being hostile towards the powder gangers made ncr or whichever faction was adjacent to the prison friendlier towards your character.

Action Tortoise
Feb 18, 2012

A wolf howls.
I know how he feels.
there was a really basic disguise system apparently. you could sneak into new vegas if you had the right outfit equipped and bypassed a security checkpoint.

Action Tortoise
Feb 18, 2012

A wolf howls.
I know how he feels.

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

I thought everything up to the battle at Kaer Morhen was awesome and then afterwards the pace was really thrown off because suddenly we were all still farting around for a while even though there wasn't really anything keeping the wild hunt from just ambushing Ciri again

yeah, it was weird for the plot to immediately go to the foglet infested mountain where you infiltrate the party and kill the biggest guy in the hunt.

Action Tortoise
Feb 18, 2012

A wolf howls.
I know how he feels.

at the date posted:

Not at all. Ciri's uncontrolled explosion almost annihilated the Wild Hunt's entire expedition to Kaer Morhen. They weren't going anywhere near her again until they were ready.

how does ciri know about the party and that the big guy was attending it? is there someone there relaying info to her?

i dunno, it just feels like a plot hole to me.

Action Tortoise
Feb 18, 2012

A wolf howls.
I know how he feels.

tumor looking batty posted:

i played it tonight and its looks beautiful. the fighting seems much better than the second one

signs have secondary modes now. haven't tried all of them but quen and yrden are really good, especially in mob fights

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Action Tortoise
Feb 18, 2012

A wolf howls.
I know how he feels.

tumor looking batty posted:

Is this game hard or am i really bad? I cant parry at all. I cant get the timing down

it's been a while since I played but I think the enemy you target flashes red or something before they attack and that's when u parry

• Locked thread