Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Black Baby Goku posted:

Would it be okay to skip 1 and 2 and go right to 3?

Yep. 3 barely uses 2s story but when it does it explains everything to you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Kazvall posted:

Does that one guy finally address the issue of his itchy balls?

Sadly this plot thread has been left dangling like a pair of itchy balls

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

He also sleeps with trees and fish

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Every few months I play 10--12 hours of this and then stop for whatever reason so I'll probably have it beaten by early 2018

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

The code for d horse should be licensed out to every game that includes a horse from now until the heat death

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Instead of playing any of the $200 worth of games I've bought in the last month I popped this back in the quad

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

NickRoweFillea posted:

Finished the Bloody Baron's questline. Brutal.

That whole sequence from start (hearing rumours in the outlying villages about him) to meeting him & the conclusion were better written than most of the tv and movies I've seen

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Why isn't this poo poo on the quad

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

There was going to be swimming in mgs5 but they couldn't make it work to their satisfaction and it was cut, if Hideo's godlike coders couldn't make swimming in a video game fun I don't think anyone can

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Maybe 2018 will be the year we get to see a screenshot of cyberpunk 2077

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

I played like 40 hours of this on ps4, got to skellige and never went back to it

I need to beat it and do the dlc

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

yes waiter ill have the raw meat with crate cheese

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

i dont remember what its called but the shield sign is extremely powerful for learning/first time. like everyone else said though on normal or lower you can do whatever and be fine

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

HORMELCHILI posted:

Also the extra money theyre willing to pay you would just be spent neglecting their peasant family at the village tavern

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

BBJoey posted:

i wonder how long it took them to get to the point that every dialogue feels unique and dynamic instead of just two mannequins standing five feet apart reading lines at each other

the abusive peasants and alcoholics arent voice acted they just drove around poland recording people

• Locked thread