Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

do u believe in marigolds
Sep 13, 2007
Is 8 fetches enough to run 2 Grim Lavamancer in modern Boros burn?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sep 13, 2007

suicidesteve posted:

Presumably because lol @ Tarns and Mesas.

What this man said. And I have the Searing Blazes.

Sep 13, 2007
I finally ordered the last piece to my terrible mono-black infect deck.

https://deckstats.net/deck-16573103-d0b27c0e47d04cb715e149541e115beb.html

My only worry is how easily my Plague Stinger is going to be stopped.

Sep 13, 2007

teddust posted:

I don't think Runechanter's Pike is a great choice here. You run a fair number of spells, but you don't run any cantrips to draw into more, and you a planning to close the game out quickly, so it seems like something more mana efficient like bonesplitter or maybe adventuring gear would be better. Or since evidently 6 fetches aren't out of you budget for a mono color deck you could run B/G and have access to rancor, plus glistener elf over expensive stuff like Skytherix. I honestly think a tuned B/G infect deck could be decent in modern.

The deck isn't probably going to win quick games, especially since my best creature is a 3 drop. I decided instead of the Pikes to put in Livewire Lash.