Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

You're casting it from your hand so fuse away

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

I beat Tron with mill all the time in a beautiful time before Ugin :(

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

C-Euro posted:

Mill for FNM tomorrow?

This. I'm trying to put mine back together but I'm going to skip buying snapcaster and either use scribe or just another spell. I also want to try black expertise somewhere.

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

Good report. Way to touch the skies with your double vision...

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

I am going to unironically play mill at a home court 1k tomorrow. I stopped playing it when Treasure Cruise was legal but never really took it apart.
I don't have snaps but I'll improvise (and it never worked for me in my builds)

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

C-Euro posted:

Hell yeah we are Legion. Gonna need this trip report when you're done, tia

If it's not too late, go up to 4 Mesmeric Orb, trust. Maybe some Set Adrift in the SB too.

I can't find my other two orbs so I have two. I am grabbing set adrift.

I'm playing breaking until expertise is fixed too.

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

Happy to post on this page.

suicidesteve posted:

Give up. The consensus at my store is that legacy is really bad now so we just play commander.

Let that sink in.

:gonk:

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

That combo is only good if you somehow cheat it and can cast both st the same time.

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

Modern PPPPPTQ this weekend. Time to figure out how to fit Fraying Sanity in.

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

I need two more mesmeric orbs and I don't have the shores.

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

Someone sell me orbs

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

You don't tap as many permanents is all.

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

I only need two 😩

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

Been playing Mill A bit lately. I'm using flip Jason instead of snap. I've had a lot of weird games and could you some sideboard advice.

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

I have iok instead of thoughtseize in mine. I also need to buy a fourth shores.
I'm not sure how I feel about sanity. It's nice to combo out with sometimes but the other times I'd rather just use breaking.

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

Maybe I'll change jace to mind funeral. I got to flashback archive trap once so it will never happen again.

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

A big list of cards that were in my buylist pile.
Can I get snappy at rare please ?

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

Euro any recent tweaks to mill? I had a pretty solid record for September with it.
Though I'm waiting to get paired up with the idiot that plays sneak and breach who says I can't beat him. Except I'm pretty sure mill wins that way more than half the time, depending on configuration.

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

I've never had much trouble with emrakul decks you just have to play differently (and lean on surgical hard.) I used to play this deck so much in pods heyday people started sideboarding emrakul. It didn't work.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

I'm pretty close to your main deck actually. I let you do most the heavy lifting. The biggest issue I have is deciding between the fourth surgical or putting one in the sb.
Everything has changed.
Against emrakul decks you basically have to slow roll them. Don't blow your big mill spells until you can back it up with surgical or crypt.
Oh, I have mind funeral instead of snap.