Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Razzled
Feb 3, 2011

MY HARLEY IS COOL
I'm super bummed that my little tier 2 modern deck somehow marauded it's way into a PTQ crushing deck that managed to get itself banned not 6 months after I bought all the pieces...

Is there anything similar I can salvage as much as possible from my Amulet Bloom deck into?

Maybe scapeshift or some sort of Valakut deck?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Razzled
Feb 3, 2011

MY HARLEY IS COOL

little munchkin posted:

Yea modern is actually (mostly) good now. There's a ton of diversity in decks. There's still the problem with some non-interactive decks and too much reliance on sideboard hate, but what are you going to do, play Standard?

Someone locally plays Bloomless Titan and does real well with it. Here's his list from some states thing:

decklist

Hey thanks for that, I'll give it a try before disassembling for something else!