Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zoness
Jul 24, 2011

Talk to the hand.
Grimey Drawer

Elyv posted:

man why isn't my favorite deck in the gauntlet

same

it's a shame dredge is so great and yet so easily hated at the same time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zoness
Jul 24, 2011

Talk to the hand.
Grimey Drawer

Elyv posted:

Is Nimble Mongoose going to do things in Pauper?

doesn't it seem very good with moldervine cloak or rancor? :haw:

joking aside you'd think you'd be able to do something with like

4 basking rootwalla
4 wild mongrel
4 circular logic
4 deep analysis
4 arrogant wurm
4 nimble mongoose

Zoness
Jul 24, 2011

Talk to the hand.
Grimey Drawer
pretty hosed up if one of the coolest block decks ever can't hack it in an all common format imo.

also i dont think ug madness played mongeese but i honestly dont remember. realistically what im saying is why isnt there a threshold deck gently caress this format.

Zoness fucked around with this message at 20:09 on Jun 3, 2016

Zoness
Jul 24, 2011

Talk to the hand.
Grimey Drawer

Fingers McLongDong posted:

I'll probably try it again with mongoose but I've tried to force pauper UG madness to exist for a while and it just doesn't get there like other decks. I played with a list similar to the above but also with careful study, waterfront bouncer, and aether burst. What ends up happening is your hand doesn't quite stay full enough and you end up without the reach or evasion to close a game. The old UG madness deck played multiples of Wonder, which the Pauper deck desperately needs to close a lot of games.

yeah i know about wonder, it is probably a big missing piece from the deck for sure