Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

wiskibubbles
Nov 1, 2013
So sense my deck of almost 4 years is no longer someone convince me of something to play. Right Now I'm Missing cradles from elves and the lands from dredge. Or do I just play 4 color pile control

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wiskibubbles
Nov 1, 2013
So the guys that are lucky enough to have a legacy scene around them how do you feel 4c loam is going to line up in the current iteration of legacy ? Asking because I finally finished my post miracles legacy deck and it ended up being loam because I'm to poor to afford a tabernacle and got my diamonds before the price spike

wiskibubbles
Nov 1, 2013
thanks for the info guys. Still gonna bring this to the open because right now its all that I got. I have a been playing the deck for 5-6 months right now and not expecting to do amazing would love to just hit the right side of a bracket and maybe catch day two for the first time

wiskibubbles
Nov 1, 2013
If any of our wonderful legacy players would like to give me worthwhile advice on a list I would greatly appreciate it. I have been trying to get ready for DC and for some more local events in my area and just finished my list

https://deckstats.net/decks/77592/825627-4c-loam.

Thanks in advance

wiskibubbles
Nov 1, 2013

L0cke17 posted:

I think only 3 bob is a mistake, should be playing 4. I also really like sylvan safekeeper as a zenith target to save your guys. I like more canonists and priests in the board to fight sneak and show/storm. I wouldnt play kaya, she is too slow and bad, even though I love the card.

The reason its 3 is i only own 3 currently I guess if I do pull the kaya I could probably try to get my hands on another bob or turn her into a Lili been toying with the idea of a last hope in the kaya slot

wiskibubbles
Nov 1, 2013

L0cke17 posted:

Its actually not that good in the deck. Plus youre a 4 chalice deck with diamonds. Also the mana effect and damage effect is pretty mediocre when you want to be loaming all your lands and all your spells can be recurred, so youre dependent on your opponents graveyard only.

There are some versions that run a 1 of DRS but I bypassed that for an excavator due to the fact that once you chalice the DRS is a dead card in your hand. The deck is basically chalice of the void or DRS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wiskibubbles
Nov 1, 2013

AlternateNu posted:

Option D: Play at a place that allows some proxies. Most every shop I know that runs legacy tournaments allow 5 - 10 proxies.

And dredge is super fun in every format its legal in. :getin:

As Long as your dredge deck runs mana sources its fun