Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will Draymond Green kick in the nuts?
This poll is closed.
Steven Adam again 37 13.12%
A referee 28 9.93%
LeBron James 31 10.99%
Matthew Dellavedova on the bench 53 18.79%
Dan Gilbert 33 11.70%
A random fan chosen between quarters 30 10.64%
Himself 34 12.06%
Mark Jackson 36 12.77%
Total: 103 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Chokes McGee posted:

Well, good job following the game plan Cavs. Maybe for game two you might want to try defending literally everyone on the floor instead of two people

very hard when your team has love and irving

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

aers
Feb 15, 2012

Play of the game

https://streamable.com/8i7m

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel

Rasta_Al posted:

I'm so pissed and I have no booze...

i quit drinking, almost 2 months and let me tell you, i want to ha ha ha

Constellation I
Apr 3, 2005
I'm a sucker, a little fucker.
what a trashheap of a game from steph and klay yet dubs win by double digits anyways

AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

haha if games are art then wot are esports

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Shear Modulus posted:

very hard when your team has love and irving

well look on the bright side you have JR Smihahahahahahahah sorry, sorry

Confounding Factor
Jul 4, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
lebron should retire tonight

Santheb
Jul 13, 2005

inx posted:

Lame

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

Goodness Cavs what are you doing!!!!

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

inx posted:

masochism

Rasta_Al
Jul 14, 2001

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
Fun Shoe

Brolander posted:

i quit drinking, almost 2 months and let me tell you, i want to ha ha ha

Fuckkkkk that. I quit once and was back on it about 4 months later because bullshit exactly like this.

Godspeed bro. Lol

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Ramadu posted:

Goodness Cavs what are you doing!!!!

I believe putting a penis into the land then thrusting

Boosted_C5
Feb 16, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 5 years!
Grimey Drawer
Son of a bitch we were so close to NBA Finals Champion and MVP Russell Westbrook and now instead these loving rear end in a top hat players, coaches, fans, GM, etc are going to get another ring and somehow be even more insufferable.

gently caress this poo poo.

vincentpricesboner
Sep 3, 2006

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
This is probally the first game that matters I've seen where LeBron looks decidedly human. Has LeBron already passed the apex of his career?

three
Aug 9, 2007

i fantasize about ndamukong suh licking my doodoo hole

zapplez posted:

This is probally the first game that matters I've seen where LeBron looks decidedly human. Has LeBron already passed the apex of his career?

He's 31, so yeah.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
There was a state geography bee I found on PBS, and I wish that had gone on longer than it did because tuning into the game after that was not an improved experience.

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.

AggressivelyStupid posted:

Shaun Livingston will not continue to shoot 80%, and probably a close to that % on contested shots.

Steph and Klay probably won't shoot 33% for the series either

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Probably Magic posted:

There was a state geography bee I found on PBS, and I wish that had gone on longer than it did because tuning into the game after that was not an improved experience.

:frogon:

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel

inx posted:

*rides a beautiful painting like a snowboard down a mountain*

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

inx posted:

performance art

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

The winning answer was about the capital of Wales. Some kid got too fancy and tried to think of some really Welsh-sounding place, and the other kid just said, "Cardiffe." It was pretty neck-and-neck up until then. Also, the proctor was loving up the order of who to quiz and laughing at the questions, so fun stuff.

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

AggressivelyStupid posted:

Shaun Livingston will not continue to shoot 80%, and probably a close to that % on contested shots.

probably not but dude is loving consistent when he's on

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Probably Magic posted:

The winning answer was about the capital of Wales. Some kid got too fancy and tried to think of some really Welsh-sounding place, and the other kid just said, "Cardiffe." It was pretty neck-and-neck up until then. Also, the proctor was loving up the order of who to quiz and laughing at the questions, so fun stuff.

I'd watch that's

Drunk Canuck
Jan 9, 2010

Robots ruin all the fun of a good adventure.

Warriors rule, Cleveland will never win a title

E2M2
Mar 2, 2007

Ain't No Thang.
https://vine.co/v/iYh5naIqXOO

Oakland Police got caught

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel
dunno if anyone else is watching the postgame on nba.com but this bumper music is some delightful weather channel noodling

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Boosted_C5 posted:

Son of a bitch we were so close to NBA Finals Champion and MVP Russell Westbrook and now instead these loving rear end in a top hat players, coaches, fans, GM, etc are going to get another ring and somehow be even more insufferable.

Looks like you have a thing for supporting lost causes. :smugdog:

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

Yee! Good rear end job bench

Stagger_Lee
Mar 25, 2009
I can understand if it was clear that Blatt just wasn't the guy, but I can't see how your plan is to go into the finals against the Warriors without a coach.

The most glaring quality difference in these teams is the moment a transition possession starts slowing down into a half-court one. The Warriors are so, so deadly during those few seconds - not just their ridiculous shooters, but everyone finds a lane and everyone can hit them.

On the other side, in those same moments, you get to watch J.R. Smith and Keven Love trying not to trip over each other.

Spite
Jul 27, 2001

Small chance of that...
Lue made some dumb rear end moves in this game. Love can't play against GSW's small lineup, especially not if there's another big.

The Cavs needed to take this one since both Klay and Steph were terrible.

Livingston looks much better when he's not guarded by 6'11" long armed dudes.

Christe Eleison
Feb 1, 2010

Boosted_C5 posted:

That would have been so rad. I wonder if OKC can even bring themselves to watch this series.

Doctor Butts
May 21, 2002

GSW sweep, probably.

EvanTH
Apr 24, 2004

i like to express my inner pain by being really boring on the phone
or just when i'm kickin it
that's me though
i'm kind of oddddddd

E2M2 posted:

https://vine.co/v/iYh5naIqXOO

Oakland Police got caught

One of my favorite ol episodes of This American Life was one about testosterone where a fella undergoing F2M hormone therapy (y'know, taking testosterone) found himself almost unable to stop ogling women's bods. He was laughin' like yeah I can't stop staring it feels like a gravitational pull. He had no idea it was like this--It takes continued effort and concentrated will not to focus the eyes and hell if she's turned around why even bother.

Anyhow not to make it sound like a political point but all cops are bastards who need to be put down like rabid dogs and every woman over 11 years of age ought to be constitutionally required to wear the full burqa in public and in private

TildeATH
Oct 21, 2010

by Lowtax

Cup of Hemlock posted:

That would have been so rad. I wonder if OKC can even bring themselves to watch this series.

I think it's a mercy that Metapod isn't alive to see this.

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

After all, I was nice in ball,
Came to practice weed scented
Report card like the speed limit

:homebrew::homebrew::homebrew:

EvanTH posted:

One of my favorite ol episodes of This American Life was one about testosterone where a fella undergoing F2M hormone therapy (y'know, taking testosterone) found himself almost unable to stop ogling women's bods. He was laughin' like yeah I can't stop staring it feels like a gravitational pull. He had no idea it was like this--It takes continued effort and concentrated will not to focus the eyes and hell if she's turned around why even bother.

Anyhow not to make it sound like a political point but all cops are bastards who need to be put down like rabid dogs and every woman over 11 years of age ought to be constitutionally required to wear the full burqa in public and in private
lmao at the entirety of this post

EvanTH
Apr 24, 2004

i like to express my inner pain by being really boring on the phone
or just when i'm kickin it
that's me though
i'm kind of oddddddd
hahah I been windowshopping around a "Doris is too sexy--put her in a Burka" pun for a long time but I've never been able to close the deal. Someday soon I hope...

Manstrocity
Apr 28, 2009

EvanTH posted:

This forum continues to be the best place to talk hoops on the internet.

Artic Puma
Jun 22, 2007

Chef Curry with the pot, boy!

EvanTH posted:

This is an all time great post.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Rasta_Al posted:

Fuckkkkk that. I quit once and was back on it about 4 months later because bullshit exactly like this.

Godspeed bro. Lol

I used to be well known in pro wrestling threads for my drinking

Then I literally almost killed myself in Chicago from alcohol poisoning, like I had dreams about being invited to join the collective and then spent the next 36 hours alternating between making GBS threads and puking

I'll maybe have a single beer with dinner but otherwise I don't drink anymore

• Locked thread