Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MrMoo
Sep 14, 2000

JonathonSpectre posted:

It always cracks me up. Hey, yeah, the business is failing and I'm an inch from being out on the streets but it can't be because of the food! That's my food! I put that burger on the menu! What the gently caress do you mean seaweed, maple syrup, and pickled ox tail don't make sense as burger toppings?!?! WHAT DO YOU KNOW ANYWAY? This is the very finest Wagyu beef!

Robert Irvine seems to get more of the oddballs, one poor chef was ex-military and lost all sense of taste in an injury, and yet was the chef of a bad restaurant not making money.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrMoo
Sep 14, 2000

The number of restaurants he runs is still less boastful than Michelin stars or how many zeros in his bank account. It does appear he makes a conscious effort not to do that.

• Locked thread