Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Darkhold
Feb 19, 2011

No Heart❤️
No Soul👻
No Service🙅

Roylicious posted:

I love that too.

He straight up is like 'well what do you think the problem is?' and the response 90% of the time is 'the problem is there's no customers!!!' lmao
I always enjoy 'but we can't change the regulars like it!'

Ahh yes those regulars that aren't keeping you out of bankruptcy. Better cater to them instead of trying to bring fresh people in.

One of my favourite moments was I believe in the first season where they had three owners and it was clear they were just investors that were running it (into the ground) as a hobby. When Gordon ripped into them about selling Canadian lobsters as Maine Lobsters one of them went into ultra :smug: mode and told him they're the same species and they can breed and everything. He even told it to the camera again about how wrong Gordon was.

I just wish someone had asked him what he thinks about dog breeds and if you can sell a toy poodle as an Irish Wolfhound. Or just punched that guy in the face over and over. Either would have made me happy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darkhold
Feb 19, 2011

No Heart❤️
No Soul👻
No Service🙅

Germstore posted:

Well, it's more or less the same population too, but it's still not cool to misrepresent your product even if the difference comes down to marketing.
Huh well I know poo poo about lobsters so if you say so. I just remember in the show he spotted it right away so if there is no visible difference he must have been told by his staff before going in.

vvv Well I feel both better educated and saddened. That guy was such an rear end in a top hat I wish he was objectively and unarguably wrong.

Darkhold fucked around with this message at 18:51 on Jun 21, 2016

• Locked thread