Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

hot imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Gordon Ramsay: droppin owns and makin scones

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Gordon Ramsay: tfw u got burned af but ur steak's a perfect medium rare

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

thathonkey posted:

is it this one?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUP7U5vTMM0

i just watch it. those look weird as gently caress but i bet they taste good. not what i think of as scrambling eggs but whatever.

never heard the tip about putting salt in at the end with the pepper and scrambling it in the pan instead of in a bowl beforehand though. gonna try that and see what's what

i clicked on this like and the youtube ad was for a fridge that has cameras in the doors so you can be at the grocery store and pull out your phone and check what you got in your fridge and i'll be god damned if that isn't actually a good idea but on the other hand as an apartment dweller i'm gonna be using these whirlpool fridges from the 70s until the day i die

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

i've never seen anyone make scrambled eggs like that but it looks good, i gotta try it

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Xaris posted:

If you want something even more chiller. Australian Masterchef is very very good and chill. everyone there is always encouraging and looking out for each other, and while the tasters can be a harsh but fair dick, it's pretty rare and they're usually nice pointing out where they went wrong and stuff instead of exaggerated drama. it's much more heartwarming

heartwarming?! my heart is loving RAW!!!

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Hector Beerlioz posted:

They always make you cry in the end

the great thing about marrying a chef is they always have a full set of sharp kitchen knives so if you think about it it's a problem that practically solves itself

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

criscodisco posted:

Yeah but if they're finger banging you and a piece of onion slides out from under his fingernail that's how you get toxic shock syndrome.

yet another reason why I always ask my lovers to put on latex gloves before the fingerbangs commence

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

criscodisco posted:

That seems like it would kill the mood. Besides, what are they supposed to let their friends smell later, the glove?

I make my secretions available in the form of a high end cologne called "smeg", available exclusively at bloomingdales

• Locked thread