Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bill Posters
Apr 27, 2007

I'm tripping right now... Don't fuck this up for me.

Gas thread. Ban Kitchner.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

I always loved these threads but this one is not really going anywhere. Nobody cares about your weird fetishes or your big secret: I'm Sad. I need pants making GBS threads or secret crimes.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

It's because it's not in GBS and I'm assuming H.H. hasn't got the go ahead to reopen it there since he hasn't done it yet.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
Just make a new thread in GBS see what happens

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

Agreed lets roll the dice that no one is paying attention

HerStuddMuffin
Aug 10, 2014

YOSPOS
And please post a link in this one when you do.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Agreed. The mods are all too busy making fun of Windows98 to notice a new confessions thread.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
confession: i ate all the emails

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Putty posted:

confession: i put the screw in the tuna

LMAO!!!!!!!

H.H
Oct 24, 2006

August is the Cruelest Month
Betamax graciously moved the thread to GBS.

Hello to all new readers.
Please send in your confessions, we'll gladly provide advice and/or ridicule.

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin

H.H posted:

Betamax graciously moved the thread to GBS.

Hello to all new readers.
Please send in your confessions, we'll gladly provide advice and/or ridicule.

Yeah but it's still called Dog Series so prepare for an influx of posts about.. series of dogs?

H.H
Oct 24, 2006

I would say I'm willing to combine the two and get dog confessions, but that will lure Morally Inept here and no one wants that.

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

Yay GBS lets gently caress everything up!

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Hi GBS, what is your favorite series of dogs :)

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Stunt_enby
Feb 6, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

loquacius posted:

Hi GBS, what is your favorite series of dogs :)
dogs that are composed entirely of wrinkles and flops

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
i think a title change is necessary too

LadyAmbien
Oct 22, 2015

Badgers posted:

Because someone confessed to lied about loving his wife, lol

:words:

Solice Kirsk posted:

Agreed. The mods are all too busy making fun of Windows98 to notice a new confessions thread.

Oh?

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

I feel like I did something terrible when I was a kid but I can't remember it now bc I did too many drugs.

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Oh poo poo you guys she's on to us!!!

Arkanomen
May 6, 2007

All he wants is a hug

Everyone scatter!

LadyAmbien
Oct 22, 2015
*Puts on fake moustache*

Why you guys running? It's just me, a regular poster. Doop-de-doo, carry on.

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

LadyAmbien posted:

*Puts on fake moustache*

Ohi wanna play sprinklers? :D

sout
Apr 24, 2014

LadyAmbien posted:

*Puts on fake moustache*

You haven't seen a Lady round here have you?
About yeah, your height?

Ah well, have a nice day, sir.

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe
man this thread was clearly taking off before la showed up to shutdown another red hot confession thread

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

rezatahs posted:

man this thread was clearly taking off before la showed up to shutdown another red hot confession thread

It would probably take off if it weren't a dumb incognito thread

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Captain Yossarian posted:

Oh poo poo you guys she's on to us!!!

LadyAmbien posted:

*Puts on fake moustache*

Hi friend, let me tell you, you just dodged a bullet! Keep your eyes open because you never know when mods are around

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Hi friend, let me tell you, you just dodged a bullet! Keep your eyes open because you never know when mods are around

they're always watching :ohdear:

LadyAmbien
Oct 22, 2015

*screams at the sky*
WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM US MODS?!

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

LadyAmbien posted:

*screams at the sky*

This mustachioed fellow is A-OK in my book.

wyntyr
Mar 27, 2006

LadyAmbien posted:

*screams at the sky*

Friends I fear LadyAmbien may be pulling a ruse! You see as outlined in the best selling book "eats, shoot and leaves" commas are important and the placement, or rather absence, of one in the sentence reveals that our mustachioed lothario may in fact be none other than....

*pulls on the mustache*

Old Man Jenkins!!??

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
i do not care about the above memes where is a confession i will confess myself if i have to that i committed 9/11

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Putty posted:

i do not care about the above memes where is a confession i will confess myself if i have to that i committed 9/11

Same

Error 404
Jul 17, 2009

MAGE CURES PLOT
I am not an actual person. I am just a really sophisticated chat bot

H.H
Oct 24, 2006

Folks, what should we ask LadyAmbien to change the thread title to?

H.H
Oct 24, 2006

quote:

babyfur/cub fur stuff is actually really fun, i can understand hating the community cause its full of creeps and weirdos just like furry community as a whole but theres just something comforting and nice about relaxing with a diaper on suckin on a binky cuddling a qt fox plushie and watching some dumb kid cartoons

quote:

Forgive me sa, it's been never since my last confession.

I'm a normal goon. Slightly better built than most and happily married in a good town and a great job. It sucks. I'm surrounded by Bernie voters and Hillary shills and generally people of weak character and physical build. Big gay community too which is mostly pudgy arts bachelor. I was a tolerant guy but recently all I can see is weakness in other people and myself. It disgusts me. Hurrr I don't eat meat, coexist, love wins they fill me with a primal disgust that I can't describe. I was listening to some dipshit talk about how white men are the real villains and that poo poo like the Orlando shooting is our fault and I almost snapped. I wanted nothing more than to brain the fellow, rip him apart and eat him in front of his fellow weaklings. It wouldn't be hard, the until now gentle chap most likely hasn't fought or really even physically exerted himself beyond a jog in his life. I've never really felt violent before but now there's this urge. Everywhere I see conflict I want to go and kill and eat. It's almost always leftist poo poo that triggers it. Someone posted a HAES image on Facebook and all I could think of was roasting that ham and how delicious her meat would be from all the fat. I see the weak everywhere now and it takes almost everything to not lose control. I've been working out more to help but it only stokes the fire. Is this what Nordic ancestors felt? The contempt for those lesser than you? A predatory urge. I wait for the day someone actually confronts me and I can savage them and call it self defense. It's not even hate, it's hunger. Sex life is great a least. Hardest boner I've had since being a teenager. There have to be other people like this. Roast some millennial hipsters along side some lovely boomers. The whining gets louder every day.

Shuffleboard Shootout
Dec 26, 2006

Tsoukawhat?
Quit putting words in my mouth young lady :nyd:

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
the gay community is well known for eating meat, so why not realize that you have something in common with them?

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

H.H posted:

Folks, what should we ask LadyAmbien to change the thread title to?

Mod Approved Anon Confessions/Creative Writing Thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem

Isaac posted:

I came here to talk about the dog series wtf

• Locked thread