Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Anne Whateley
Feb 11, 2007
:unsmith: i like nice words

H.H posted:

I read an interview online with a dude who did this. It was years ago, so I don't remember where exactly.
The only detail of the story I have any recollection of is that it was done as a part of a hosed up sexual master/slave situation and they didn't bother waiting until the guy who was about to lose his balls was 100% OK with it.

You can try to find it if you like, I'm sure there are a lot of similar accounts.
You really shouldn't do that to yourself, though.
IIRC it was one of the BMEzine April fool's pieces.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anne Whateley
Feb 11, 2007
That's a lot of words to say "she's an apple type."

Anne Whateley
Feb 11, 2007
DoD jobs like that actually want and expect the whole truth, plus you warned your buddy.

This is a guy loving up the friend on purpose for no reason. To give a good reference, he wouldn't even have to lie to the companies, he would just have to not deliberately sabotage the friend.

Anne Whateley
Feb 11, 2007
I thought mclovin was officially a goon?

Anne Whateley
Feb 11, 2007
Stuff like this

quote:

I do anything I can to avoid working with/supervising these students

quote:

My work stands for itself
makes trolls super obvious.

Anne Whateley
Feb 11, 2007
In the US, restaurant choices range from McDonald's to like Per Se, but obviously restaurants aren't distributed evenly between the ends of the scale. Most people think they're really treating themselves when they go to Ruby Tuesday's, and Red Lobster is the ultimate in classiness. So it's kind of dumb to be like "you work in the same industry as Per Se how are you not rich??" Don't be surprised to meet the Applebees of sex workers, or that they aren't having a great time.

Anne Whateley
Feb 11, 2007
He's not 40, he's late 40s and his wife is early 50s. You blame menopause, is it just the resulting lack of sex drive, or is she having the physical problems that often go along with menopause?

Anne Whateley
Feb 11, 2007
During menopause the vagina literally atrophies, which can make sex super painful for a lot of reasons. Obviously the current situation isn't tenable and they're going to have to talk, but there's a good chance she has solid reasons and not whims.

Anne Whateley
Feb 11, 2007
I don't know about 500, but I was fat my whole life until college (up to 270) from eating all homemade food. Fast food like twice a year, only whole wheat bread, skim milk, no butter, no frying or anything, lots of fruit and vegetables, rarely dessert, etc. Like I wouldn't say it all tasted great because my mom thought salt and spices were for degenerates, but it was definitely nothing like that guy.

Anne Whateley
Feb 11, 2007
It's long but I read this part differently

H.H posted:

I have not cheated since the incident two years ago, but as his behavior continues down the same path as last time, I am seeing the red flags that lead to my indiscretion
I don't really get how that makes someone decide to cheat, but whatever, the point is he was doing all the crazy possessive stuff before she ever cheated.

Anyway you can go down an abuse checklist and match pretty much all his behavior. The obsession with alimony, which hardly exists anymore, is even an MRA hobbyhorse. I'm hoping that's because it's a fake confession. If it's not, you need to get out no matter how much you like pretending to be happy on facebook.

Anne Whateley
Feb 11, 2007
Other than the big legal trials with the best lawyers money could buy, and the lack of any punishment, exactly like a lynching.

Anne Whateley
Feb 11, 2007

Cumslut1895 posted:

I mean the attitude that even if he's innocent it's fine because he probably did something else. Obviously the whole trial wasn't like a lynching.
I don't think anyone was going that far, it's just that being innocent of one doesn't make him innocent of all.

I feel bad for Wade Robson. He was a kid who was a key star witness on MJ's behalf, then after Jackson died, Robson recanted and said he'd been abused too and he'd been too intimidated to tell. When Robson made those claims, he was one of the best choreographers in the country with a busy career, and he hasn't done anything since recanting afaik, so I don't think it was for the money.

Anne Whateley
Feb 11, 2007
Hey syphilis wrestler, you should probably read wikipedia because

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Syphilis#Tertiary posted:

People with tertiary syphilis are not infectious.
Get treated but you can still wrestle and bone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anne Whateley
Feb 11, 2007
Drug-resistant syphilis is a thing now, so it's not always easy, but they'll definitely still treat it. Also, if he really is in the tertiary stage, it's possible some of the damage may be permanent even if the syphilis itself is cured. But if he's lucid enough to type that confession, it's definitely not a "gently caress this, I'm out" thing.

• Locked thread