Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Putty posted:

confession: i put the screw in the tuna

LMAO!!!!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
im gay

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
gender in video games is very important. in fact i think it is the most important thing. I cant get enough of gender in video games. I am working on a mod that makes doom guy into doom trans woman now it is very important

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Putty posted:

when birdo came out as videogamesexual mario did not care because he cannot speak and luigi gave the fleshlight monster the middle finger

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Hopper posted:

Non-anonymous confession: I don't understand why we need an LGBT movement in the first place (to clarify: why lgbt people must fight for tolerance instead of being accepted in the first place). Why can't people leave other people be? I don't care if somebody is gay, lesbian, bisexual or trans. If they are a good person they are a good person, if they are a an rear end in a top hat, they are an rear end in a top hat. Sexual orientation has nothing to do with it.
I freely admit I have problems understanding the concept of transgender, but I don't treat them any different than other people.

However, I do think furries and otherkin have a genuine mental problem or are just in it for the attention. They don't need acceptance, they need treatment.

Add adult babies into this and then preach lol

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Putty posted:

yo charizard is actually pretty hardcore sometimes

Blastoise superiority

I used to believe in you Putty :cripes:

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

H.H posted:

I am a recently retired NFL football player, and have been a member of SA since high school. I played for a perennially ranked high school football program and have multiple state rings and a national championship, a big time college football program, and I played two years in the league before retiring due to injury concerns. I was never a jock though, I kept books in my locker, was on the chess team and in computer club, and always was a bit of an outsider. I was cool by association because I knew all the guys, spent alot of time with them and was good at football. I wasn't famous, and you wouldn't recognize my name. I was drafted very late.

I'm in my mid twenties and I wake up every morning feeling like a car wreck. I have to wear straps and tape one of my wrists to do anything physical, because I've fractured it four times. My ankles are stiff and I limp around the first hour or two of every day. Sometimes my back goes and I just collapse. Shopping with the girlfriend, getting brunch, walking around, whatever.Its incredibly embarrassing. Thank god I've never had a concussion, but I've fractured two ribs, one of my shoulders pops out randomly due to repeated dislocations, torn labrum, fractured wrists (both of them),bone spurs all over my feet, most of my fingers have been broken...the worst is my middle and ring finger on my right hand. I tried to pin a tackle and take the corner around him and my hand slid up into his face mask, and my fingers got caught in between the bars, and I went around him, but my fingers stayed. They broke sideways like twigs....I got taped up and missed one play. The culture surrounding injuries is so macho, but there's no other way to handle it. It's always next man up, and someone is always looking to take your job, and the doctors are entirely negligent. They'll drug you up, inject you and do everything to put you on the field on Saturday or Sunday. It's less bad in college, but the NFL is loving criminal. I could open a loving pharmacy with the pills I have. Everyone keeps a little extra around....you don't finish a script, you just save it, cause you never know when you might have a hard practice, or need something to get out of bed in the morning. Alot of guys medicate with weed since they only test once a year unless you have a reputation or history as a pothead.

At least the team didn't collect my rookie signing bonus for bailing on the contract two years early.

I'm white and I played mostly special teams, strong safety and weakside linebacker.

ask me poo poo if you want

ya ever suck a weener?

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Celluloid Sam posted:

that's why I don't sports

have you ever head of a little thing called E-SPORTS :grin:

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

inokichi posted:

Yeah they're trying way, way too hard to make them self sound like as big as arsehole as possible

it's spelled "rear end in a top hat" you loving "r" word

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Return Of JimmyJars posted:

I got a fungus donger

lmbo gross

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Alan Smithee posted:

shame you're a bottom

(i know this for gay I am)

okay this was better than mine. also .. -- / --. .- -.-- / -..-. / -.-. ..- -.-. -.- / -..-. / .-.. --- .-..

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
lol wow this thread is cool and good now, im sure glad we are all talking about this :bravo:

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
is it okay to hit your cousin if you suck their dick after??

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
you guys wanna talk about what we had for dinner instead? I mead cheesy fajita stuffed chicken breast and fresh guac

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Mycroft Holmes posted:

i ate a bison bacon cheeseburger with a potato bun. potato bread makes good buns.

:hellyeah: potato bread owns bones when it comes to buns

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Mycroft Holmes posted:

bison owns when it comes to burgers

yeah I like bison burgers a lot too, back when I worked farmers markets there was one market where the guy next to me had some fancy super organic gress fed whatever farm and we would trade leftover poo poo at the end of the day and his ground bison made killer burgs

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

dog buttz posted:

This is how the r/relationships thread got gassed.

burg chat?

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I'll gently caress ur girlfriend for you dude, lol

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

H.H posted:

Sorry, nooner.

BTW, why is every post of yours bolded?

part of the latest rebranding :grin:

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
lmbo op got pwnd

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
wow, lotta goons morally outraged by guy who has had sex before lol

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

SniperWoreConverse posted:

We really need to modernize this kind of thing and build some form of underground bullet train. Would the *CENSORED* be willing to give their technical secrets for humanitarian causes?
***TRIGGER WARNING OFFENSIVE LANGUAGE/HATE SPEECH BEHIND THE SPOILERS***

how come sniperworseconverse gets to say japs but social vegan gets banned for saying wop? :confused:

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Hedrigall posted:

Diabetes? More like dia-no-feeties!

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Putty posted:

im hearing a lot that people actually liked Suicide Squad

but what about that new ghost busters?? :grin:

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Jastiger posted:

Was guerilla marketing a thing before or after Harambe? Its ridiculous that one meme has spawned an entire industry of marketing.

goddammit.... I just laughed at a Jastiger post :doh:

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

H.H posted:

I'm not going to do that for obvious reasons. If you so desperately want the attention, you're welcome to do it yourself.
This thread is under enough admin scrutiny as it is.

the people are watching :tinfoil:

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
When you think about it we all pay for sex, I mean come on, how much does it cost when you take a girl out for dinner movie and drinks? Also let's take some time to talk about ethics in gaming journalism and how much bacon and siracha are FTW

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Jfc this post, I've got something I'd like to tell you if it wasn't against the rules now lol, you goddamn goon idiot hahahhaa

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
lena dumb-ham molested her sister

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
its about ethics in facebook comments.

also lmao who the gently caress would post somethign like that on their real facebook account and not a burner or something, its 2016 creeps like the anon guy are everywhere

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

BeOSPOS posted:

The fat goon's confession would have been funnier if he said he was north of 420lbs and made $69k/year

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Mortimer posted:

catgoon you are a sociopath confirmed yes and also a jerk

I had the same problem but the trick is you do the opposite and love the cats like crazy and eventually your gf will be the one to lock them out of the room :thumbsup:

cats own just lay em places and theyre warm and make good noises

lol u hosed your cats i be lol gross hahah cat fucker

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

This should be the new Krusty meme

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Panfilo posted:

Nobody wants to hear about how you let your little sister sit on your lap so she could see better.

Lmao drat, brutal

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

God Of Paradise posted:

Then the politician in Texas killed himself, and gave the whole thing bad publicity.

lol how is that bad publicity? getting a pedo to kill himself should like automatically get you another season

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I uh, I thought syphilis was curable?

• Locked thread