Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

I'm pretty sure that immigrants coming to your country actually, in general, benefit the economy. :ssh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

H.H posted:

Lottery goon

I'm REALLY hoping that he/she has put the ticket into a safety deposit box at a bank or something. If you haven't, loving do it NOW.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

It's not 'want' to do, it's 'wont' to do.

Yeah, like 'won't', except not a contraction of 'will not'. Just 'wont'

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/wont

:eng101:

I feel better correcting someone who's anonymous than directly replying to an actual goon. But hey, if this prevents him from making the same mistake in the future, then :toot:

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

bradzilla posted:

cool million

I have a confession: I don't understand why people can't just say 'million'; instead they have to insert 'cool' in front of it almost every time. This happens more often than you'd think, and now you might notice it a lot more :goonsay:

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

bradzilla posted:

Sorry you got triggered, I can understand why money is a trigger for a poor though

I post ONE little gripe I have, and walla, I'm branded as being triggered.

Tsk tsk :colbert:

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

Nation posted:

*voila

jfc

Scroll up, man, because:

:thejoke:

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

Very nice :golfclap:

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

Buttcoin purse posted:

lol that's :nws: there's a boob with an electrode on it in that article.

"Some units can be connected to remote operators via an Internet-connected computer": CLICK HERE to electrocute my dilz.

Anyway anonymous confession: I have in fact had one of those electric machines hooked up to my body - by a physiotherapist who wanted to fix my back. I didn't think for a moment that I'd like that sensation to be applied to my dick.

This reminds me that my favourite word is, in fact, "teledildonics".

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

loquacius posted:

As I understand it wet dreams happen when you're not getting laid or masturbating enough and your subconscious decides to take a little initiative

due to the "not masturbating" requirement I don't imagine many people here are that familiar with them, no

The worst is when it happens when nothing remotely sexual is going on in the dream.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

H.H posted:

it finally happened: I'm so fat I can't masturbate because I can no longer reach my dick

kill me

Yo, Jastiger, I found your email.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

Fat guy, do keto. Seriously. I've already lost almost 40lbs since April, and you still get to eat bacon, butter, and even chickencheese!

Not kidding, do it. Easiest loving thing, zero exercise required.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

runupon cracker posted:

or you could not completely change your diet and just cut back to be under your expenditure instead

do this:
1. calculate your adjusted BMR
2. subtract between 500 (for 1 pound per week) and 1000 (for 2 pounds per week) from that to be your target daily intake
3. track your intake (on sparkpeople.com or myfitnesspal.com or similar) and don't go over your target
4. repeat step 3 until your doctor says "that's enough" or you don't feel like poo poo (physically) all the time

a few other tips:
- add more fiber to your diet, it will help with the hunger
- don't get too excited about dropping 10 pounds your first week. It's going to slow down
- add more fiber to your diet, it keeps your bowels workin right
- when you DO go over, don't get too excited about gaining 5+ pounds the next day... it jumped up for the same reason it plummeted that first week
- add more fiber to your diet, it helps keep your body sugars regulated
- in general, don't beat yourself up over "failing" one day and quitting... tomorrow's another day, bro
- you should consider adding more fiber to your diet
- in general, try to eat "better" food if you can... no matter what poo poo you're eating now, you WILL lose weight if you keep under your target, but you'll also be getting fewer micronutrients. You don't want to end up getting sick because you're suddenly low on iron, so eating less junky food will help keep those micronutrients up.

I'm thinking that if dude is fat enough that he can't see his own junk, 'adding more fibre' WILL actually be pretty much changing his whole diet. Anyway, I agree with all of what you've said, so hey :):respek::) I like keto because it's pretty much caused me to cut out almost all sugars and carbs, which I really didn't need in the first place :shobon: Having a lot of carbs regularly is what led to me (And a lot of people) feeling hungry. Now, if for whatever reason I skip a meal, I genuinely don't feel hungry. My body has become 'fat-adapted', and it's actually burning fat properly, instead of carbs slowing that process down. All I know is, I feel great, I'm nowhere near being at risk of getting diabetes, and have more energy.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

Jastiger posted:

Does that make you get fat tho if you eat the same amount of protein as you do sugar? Like you get too many calories even if they are "good" calories?

Calories are calories, it's the poo poo that's around it that fucks you over (like sugar).

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

Yes, far more efficient to eat <x> and have it fill you for hours, versus eating <y> and wanting/needing to have more in 30 minutes or so.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

SniperWoreConverse posted:

this reminded me of that dude who also put his obese dog on keto and killed the gently caress out of it like a moron

This man is an idiot, and obviously a harmful one at that.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

Zorodius posted:

Keeping a calorie log is really helpful. Even if you're not holding yourself to a strict standard or anything, just giving yourself a clear picture of where your calories come from is very enlightening.

My Fitness Pal is excellent for this. You can scan the barcode of stuff you eat!!

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

thatfatkid posted:

That's prolly the worst thing you can do if you want to lose weight buddy.

Important tip from something awful goon thatfatkid

:colbert:

Intermittent fasting is fine. Figure out your macros with a keto calculator, meet them daily, boom... Weight is safely lost.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

cock hero flux posted:

I think it's a word filter but I don't know what for

cuckservative

When people just abbreviate the term social justice warrior. Gonna write those three letters now:

Peter Weller made a great Sjw

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

KomodoWagon posted:

Does it have a laugh track?

Everyone needs to watch Seinfeld. For George. If only for George.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A66ierfTCUQ

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

bradzilla posted:

Ah, well then, sounds like the wife is right after all.

Still doesn't excuse him 'beating the poo poo out of her with a spatula'. I mean, jesus christ, man...

Also, suicide goon, please don't :ohdear: Stuff might suck, but it can and will (with work) definitely get better!

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

"My friend"? What the gently caress is this? Who would legitimately do this to an actual friend? He's most likely worked harder than you ever have trying to overcome his addictions, and you're just standing there, at the top of the ladder, with a boot on his face. Good job, fuckface :bravo:

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

Seriously, down with this sort of thing.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

Groovelord Neato posted:

under the boardwalk is definitely not a nude guys with socks on their cocks song.

Think back real hard and try to remember, because I need to know; could this be the most hosed up thing you've ever typed out?

Probably one of the best out-of-context quotes.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

chitoryu12 posted:

A former coworker of mine has 3 kids, though she actually only lives with 2. The youngest is almost like a serial killer in the making: molested and attacked his older siblings, tortures and kills small animals, etc. No amount of therapy or institutionalization has seemed to have any kind of effect in terms of improving him as he gets older, and his siblings are downright afraid of him. No school will take him for very long because of his violent tendencies. The whole family has their share of problems (the middle child is badly autistic, the oldest self-harmed and has a huge problem with authority that's led to her be constantly on the brink of failing school), but he's absolutely the worst.

I finally clued in to how bad it's gotten when she essentially gave up on her son. She stopped battling the father for custody and decided to just let him have the kid rather than deal with him any longer.

I consider myself a pretty good dad, and I don't think I'm doing anything to gently caress up my son's head like this (not saying she is, it could be something physical causing her son's issue), but goddamn does this poo poo scare me.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

School Nickname posted:

"Daddy, what do you do at your job?"

"Son, I make sure the DP videos online have a fisting tag if they DP with actual fists."

:golfclap: thanks for this, truly.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

That poor kid :negative: I get all emotionally bent out of shape when I hear about this poo poo because I can't imagine anyone treating my child like this. I hope things get fixed :smith:

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

loquacius posted:

yes, "gamergate weirdos", those other people who are not you

has it been established by now that antigamergating and gamergating are the same thing because I can't see a difference

Really, WarGames had it right; the only winning move is not to play.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

ALFbrot posted:

Personally I hope he tells her he wants to bone the coworker, and they fight, but she eventually relents after a lot of crying but is deeply hurt and can never look at her husband the same way ever again, and then he takes his golden ticket to work and lays the moves on the coworker, who gets skeezed out because sometimes people just want to flirt and she goes to HR and he's fired for sexual harassment

A black comedy of errors brought to life. Just missing a faked kidnapping and woodchipper, otherwise it'd almost be like Fargo.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

Gimbal lock posted:

My sexuality has not been turned into a meme by idiots as far as I know but I'm not the least bit ashamed to say that it totally is sorta hot.

Bailey Jay is awesome :colbert:

Edit: for midget laughing goon, you really owe it to yourself to get over to the Howard Stern Megathread in RGD and learn aaaaalllllll you can about the best thing about the show, Eric the Midget /Eric the Actor.

Rupert Buttermilk fucked around with this message at 11:50 on Aug 28, 2016

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

Bonzo, you know that I'm somewhat obsessed with ETM (and the prank calls). :colbert:

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

Otisburg posted:

b-b-but diapers cut into the anime figurine budget!!!

It's funny how a lot of people who don't have kids bring up diapers as the first thing that sucks about having a kid, or is the most troublesome aspect (not saying you were, just made me think of it).

No, that poo poo (heh) is literally the easiest thing to deal with. It's making sure they don't die about 23 times per day that's nuts.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

I always felt calling them "little people" made it sound like they were manufactured by Fisher Price.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

Isn't it virtually impossible, if not incredibly difficult, to find someone on these forums if they haven't posted?

Meanwhile, I post too much :negative:

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

Solice Kirsk posted:

South Park had a whole show about this!

Which episode?

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

Shayu posted:

Why do they call it a pork chop and not a pork steak? I think pork steak makes more sense.

A lot of people do call it pork steak.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

Anyone else remember that gently caress who brought his son along with him to the meet? (edit: on To Catch a Predator)

I have a son about the same age and it just upsets me in every way you can be upset. :smith:

Not that you need to be a parent to find that kind of thing reprehensible, it just makes it that much worse.

• Locked thread