Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A ILL BREAKFAST
Jun 9, 2007

*unsheathes katana*

CJacobs posted:

I really hope the insane KGB guy isn't being serious about reporting his parents

its not impossible

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A ILL BREAKFAST
Jun 9, 2007

*unsheathes katana*

A Strange Aeon posted:

Are foot fetishes really the most common fetish? I feel like it'd be difficult to rank fetishes by their popularity, since past a certain point, most people don't find them acceptable.

Of course I've heard of a foot fetish before, but isn't BSDM or whatever pretty common too?

Do women ever have foot fetishes for guy feet?

Depending on how banal you want to get with it, redheads are probably the most common fetish

A ILL BREAKFAST
Jun 9, 2007

*unsheathes katana*

dookifex_maximus posted:

probably tending toward roman & greek morphology

I have greek feet for instance but my lineage is danish/saxon

those are just names, they aren't indicative of region

A ILL BREAKFAST
Jun 9, 2007

*unsheathes katana*
man that sucks for that kid. you have a way with words. definitely call CPS

A ILL BREAKFAST
Jun 9, 2007

*unsheathes katana*
The way to happiness isn't spending tens of thousands of dollars on plastic surgery. Haven't you ever seen VH1? It's realizing and accepting that you are ugly and will always be ugly, yet being okay with that. If there were no ugly folks, beautiful people wouldn't be so remarkable. The idea of getting muscle implants and your insistence that "it'll all be worth it, my self-doubt will be quelled forever!" is so hilariously misguided I'm not sure what to say. Aside from, well, that's stupid and you're stupid for thinking that would be the result. Realistically the first time a woman turns you down (and an indeterminate amount of times after the first, assuredly) you will have an Elliot Rodger style meltdown about the "natural beauties" or whatever and how the world they live in is a fabrication. Hopefully you do this alone in your bathroom instead of shooting a bunch of people though. There is, however, a way to avoid this grim future. Work out, you loving lazy bitch rear end.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A ILL BREAKFAST
Jun 9, 2007

*unsheathes katana*
hey daughter of pissbitch, probably not the best idea to flirt with customers like ever. even if you're sure that they like you. i mean, not if you like having a job. i get that you're probably grieving a bit, but try to go to a bar. hit on the wrong person at work once or twice, maybe that's okay. flirt with the absolute wrong person (say, a woman that hates gay people and can tell what you're getting at) and it could be your job. i remember once when i was working overnight, i had a customer hold behind the counter. later the guy came in to get his hair product, and i said yeah i do the same thing when we put what i use on clearance. he took this as me flirting with him i guess (i was really just wondering to myself internally why this balding guy is buying hair gel, gel is like the worst thing for balding/thin hair) and wrote a huge multi-page complaint about me to the website, which my store manager then called me in to explain. it was lame. tl;dr don't flirt at work it's one of the dumbest ideas

• Locked thread