Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SEX BURRITO
Jun 30, 2007

Not much fun
Why would you need to anonymously confess to liking chubby guys? Dad bods are great.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SEX BURRITO
Jun 30, 2007

Not much fun
Chubby and dad bod are same things to me. Guys who are sort of active, sometimes indulge too much, kinda soft around the belly.

Once the stomach starts to hang over the belt and you need a beard to cover your neck, well that's just fat.

SEX BURRITO
Jun 30, 2007

Not much fun

EL BROMANCE posted:

The 9/11 guy should fire up a copy of Microsoft flight sim from back in the day and see if he can nail the timing of the 2nd strike to his radio broadcasts.

Also, stick a model 757 airplane up your butt and yell 'a second plane has hit the tower!' as you come.

SEX BURRITO
Jun 30, 2007

Not much fun

A Strange Aeon posted:

What are good protein snacks that will fill you up? Same with fiber snacks I guess, fruit has fiber but also sugar.

Basically, what are like a half dozen healthy things to eat when I get hungry late at night? I do pita chips and hummus and yogurt and granola, those might be the healthiest snacks I eat.

Granola can be really bad in terms of sugar and calories. If you're on low fat yoghurts they won't fill you up either and they're gross.

Have some turkey roll ups, seeds and nuts, veggies with homemade black bean dip. You could make some protein balls if you can be bothered.

Anyway, less diet advice, more trainwrecks please.

SEX BURRITO
Jun 30, 2007

Not much fun
I was dying to get my braces off. They're so uncomfortable and ugly. I can't imagine the levels of moody defiance needed to keep them on until they rotted from your head. Luckily, dentures look pretty decent now. If you can ever afford it, then it might be worth looking at tooth implants.

The OK Cupid thread was great. That's a cute story to tell the grandkids.

• Locked thread