Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
Upstairs in the kitchen?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Reclaimer posted:

Alcoholic dude sounds more like an insomniac who drinks to stop his mind from racing at night. They got pills for that, see a psychiatrist.

you realise thats withdrawal? like obviously not for everyone but if you drink every night you're not going to be able to sleep when you stop

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

if you were really in the NFL you'd be rich as gently caress and could pay doctors to fix all that poo poo

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Waroduce posted:

my ex i was with for 5 years got lupus, and PCOS and a bunch of other poo poo wrong with her at the same time and i walked away.

not anonymous

are you the goon that crippled his gf in a drunk driving car crash and asked gbs how best to break up with her 2 weeks later because she'd changed, years ago?

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

exethan posted:

drat who was that

its was a thread around the time i joined the forums so i have no idea and probably fake

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

just hire a hooker if you're that bothered

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

gecafe probably couldn't reach his dick so he just hosed his rear end with a dildo until some of it fell out

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

A Strange Aeon posted:

What are good protein snacks that will fill you up? Same with fiber snacks I guess, fruit has fiber but also sugar.

Basically, what are like a half dozen healthy things to eat when I get hungry late at night? I do pita chips and hummus and yogurt and granola, those might be the healthiest snacks I eat.

hummus has tons of calories so not a good snack. eat lots of carrots/celery

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

any time i drink lots of red wine my poo poo is dark green the next day. idk why

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

that doesn't sound healthy

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

loquacius posted:

I think the idea of "all world conflicts should be decided via cage matches between world leaders or their appointed champions" is kind of interesting, but it's not a stable equilibrium because if you lose a duel but think you'd win a traditional war there is absolutely nothing stopping you from just invading rather than abiding by the duel conditions :shrug:

Plus all it would take is for North Korea to somehow engineer themselves the best cage-fighter ever born and there goes the world order

e: Comedy option, Kim Jong Un does it himself and is undefeated across all countries

he has gout on account of eating huge amounts of cheese so would be poo poo in a fight

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

an anonymous confession to say you want to peg someone lol

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

thats the saddest confession yet lol

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

sneak lithium into her food instead of murdering her you'll just have an emotionless robot

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

you can leave a suicide note for people to take a gender studies class but i doubt anyone will actually do it

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

sounds like everyone is getting what they want if you keep loving old women

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

poo poo goon just get wet wipes jfc

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

getting your car washed isn't a hobby and neither is regularly seeing hookers

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Solice Kirsk posted:

I don't want kids either. Not one bit. It cost me a fiance and everything, but there's nothing wrong with not wanting them and not wanting to be around them. Live your life with your husband and the two of you can just retire like 15 years earlier and vacation around the world with all your saved money!

how did you manage to get engaged and whether or not you were having kids hadn't come up? were you 18

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Solice Kirsk posted:

She changed her mind and I didn't change mine. She's married with two kids now and absolutely miserable so I think I made the correct decision. I feel kinda bad for her, but she followed what she thought she wanted so I can't be too upset. Still think the two of us would have been happier together, but we'll never know now. Having a relationship fall apart where both people are still totally in love with each other is a weird thing.

i understand but i feel this should happen before someone pops the question i guess

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

isn't it known john malkovich has an account?

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

i enjoy how mad people get when jastiger posts about iowa

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Murphy Brownback posted:

That Trump one just sounds like anti-trump fanfiction. I'm pretty sure anyone working at that level of politics wouldn't hide it on their resume, and he seems to alternate between only seeing Trump occasionally (a dozen times over the course of a campaign doesn't seem like a whole lot) to knowing all the personal details that would surely be highly guarded, like needing to wear diapers.

These fake confession writers need to learn when to exercise some restraint.

considering how disastrous it all is it would almost certainly look bad on a cv. its still fake though

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Helmuth von Moltke posted:

Nah it boils down to the fact that, when you said your vows, there was that bit about "in sickness or in health"

you dingus

what if that wasn't in his vows because he thought ahead?

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

professor goon you've spent too much time reading the china.jpg threads and took it out on the wrong students

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Business Gorillas posted:

never accept a bribe because it puts all the power back into the hands of the person who hosed up hth

add extensions to your house and say it was paying for that and then report him. the perfect crime

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Murphy Brownback posted:

Except he's not. Maybe there is a point to be made about ESL students not being great right away at writing papers, but intelligence isn't racial - some of the most prominent historically people in my field are/were minorities and much smarter than I'll ever be.

chinese foreign students are regularly terrible at everything because they just cheated on everything required to study abroad

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Murphy Brownback posted:

Ok you guys are right I'll get right on calling my chinese colleagues some slurs and cease working with them.

let us know how you get on

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

rifle goon you're an rear end in a top hat because you fired a gun into the air. who knows where the bullet might land

or because you didn't just kill your uncle

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

china bot posted:

i think THIS is the context everyone was looking for

it still makes no sense unless you're selling sex for absolute gently caress all

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

kill bill must have been very traumatic for anyone with a foot fetish

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

just gently caress a hooker and nobody finds out or gets upset. this goes for all the virgin confessions too

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

pegging has been a popular confession recently see if your wife wants to try that

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

personally i'm hoping he's alraedy followed the advice of telling his wife that he wants to gently caress a younger coworker and we get a follow up confession

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

jastiger puts so little effort into his trolls its amazing how many people fall for them

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

should really try for a threesome aybe that will get your wife going

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

lrv confession is great and idk why it was posted anonymously

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

i find hillary clinton attractive and i'm not entirely sure why