Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

gently caress da Mods posted:

lol @ tertiary syph

I'm with everybody else. You're not contagious, get back in the ring and make this your "thing"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Wasn't there like a long bitstrip comic series that got posted on SA once about how gangstalking is real and a serious problem and no I'm not crazy shut up you're with them aren't you

remigious posted:

This thread has reaffirmed my belief that men are loving garbage human beings.

Eh that might be just the SA demographics talking. I'm sure there's an anonymous-confessions Tumblr out there with a bunch of submissions from garbage ladies :shrug:

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

quote:

Predator goon here, I first didn't want to answer but I just wanted to say that it's easy to say "well, if you get into such a situation, just say nothing and demand a lawyer" and this is also right. But, these people are really good at their job. They make you think that it doesn't matter anyways, that they know everything and that coming clean and cooperating in any way you can is the best option for you and also just the right thing to do. They are nice to you as long as you say all the things they want to hear and goad you into it. Rarely anybody is really that bad of a person, most people actually want to do the right thing. Also when youre sitting there and are labeled a pedophile pretty much officially you feel very alone. You look for any kind of approval. In reality, youre just digging your hole deeper and deeper and they don't care. I know that now.

It's also not so much the sentencing, but that you're marked for life and the whole aftermath. I actually have a job, and yes they know about everything. My face is still all over the internet if you google my name. I'm lucky that the people running the place just don't care that much. I have learned to keep my head down, keep to myself. I don't need to interact with people in my job and that makes it easier. Thankfully nobody really remembers the show that much and I can move about normally, but I tend not to leave my home except for work and errands. In the first months I pretty much cried myself to sleep. Now I'm just numb and my only goal in life is to live as simple and uneventful as possible. Yes ladies, I'm single.

I know most of you people think I deserve a painful death but I'm not a bad person neither am I a pedophile. I have no interest in kids. The aftermath of that whole shitshow was that I had to interact with people like for example a guy who hosed the 4 year old daughter of a family-friend while babysitting, claiming that she actually wanted it. I'm not like that at all. Yes my interaction was with somebody who posed as an underage teen but it was all terribly vague, from behavior and what was shown to me she might as well have been in her 20s. They knew exactly what they were doing and who they were targeting. Sadbrain Idiots with poor judgment like me.

Sorry, not giving any details, even though anonymous, I don't really want to be identified.

quote:

I masturbate daily, solely to hentai. Usually the weirder the better. I'll load up one video on my phone, jerk it in the bathroom, and be done within 10 minutes. I have 2-3 sites I really enjoy, which update weekly, and have some pretty wild and recent stuff out there.

In all other sexual aspects I am normal. I have a long term girlfriend who lives with me. We have sex pretty regularly, I have no problems getting or maintaining an erection, and we both get off during sex. Usually at least once a week we have a marathon session that lasts 2-3 hours.

I see no reason to stop the hentai but I understand it's kind of a weird thing to do.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Oddly enough what rang the most false to me about the Shkreli one was the "would gently caress again" rating at the end

"I got bad sex from a morally repugnant narcissist and was really unsatisfied with it, but sure, if he's down for more so am I"

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

bunnyofdoom posted:

Wait, then how come I can't get any dates?

Try being rich

• Locked thread