Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

I feel like I did something terrible when I was a kid but I can't remember it now bc I did too many drugs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

LadyAmbien posted:

*Puts on fake moustache*

Why you guys running? It's just me, a regular poster. Doop-de-doo, carry on.

Ohi wanna play sprinklers? :D

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

I taught high school in the city of St Louis for a year + (I quit after coming back year 2 and promises that were made had not been kept). It was remarkably hellish mainly due to the administration and other "adults," not my kids.

People who have not had this experience have no idea what the gently caress is going on in urban "education" in this country. It's a loving joke and it's loving depressing. To say that it's unfair is a huge understatement.

Being depressed about performing a job like that is a logical outcome. I got to a very, very bad place during that time in my life. I was also 25 years old and had no training, but they are so desperate for science and math teachers that they didn't care.

It's been over 10 years and I'm still trying to deal with what a miserable experience it was and the guilt of letting down my students.

Edit: if I'm going to confess here goes: that first year after a few months I started showing up late and calling in sick all the time. The last 3 weeks of school I straight up didn't show up. Wanna talk about guilt? Yeah.

psychokitty fucked around with this message at 18:28 on Jul 8, 2016

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

Putty posted:

for the sake of everyone in the thread i will also test the forbidden hands free technique and report back

you're a real human being, and a real hero

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

kaschei posted:

It is physically impossible to pee during orgasm unless you've hosed up your sphincters via retroejaculation (which, if you're venturing into the forbidden techniques of masturbation, I guess you might've done).

If 'hands free' method involved putting something in your butt, it made your prostate make a lot of precum (prostatic fluid). You can hold a lot of this in the pipe between your prostate and urethra, but not nearly as much as you can have of urine in your bladder. This is also basically the same fluid women ejaculate if they squirt.

Omg goon knowing poo poo

• Locked thread