Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen

IF this one is true:

You just being there is helping immensely. The girls already lost their mother--- don't send them away and make them lose their father, too. They need you more than they ever have right now, even if you don't feel you're helping them. The fact that you're just being there and you're trying helps more than you know. You're all still grieving, and there's really no right way.

Basically, give yourself more credit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Illegal Hen
updates plz

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Illegal Hen
I once killed a man in Texas just to watch him die.

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Illegal Hen

Forward Toward posted:

You should read this thread, http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3785918 which came from a confession earlier about making fantasy rubber dongs.
The thread spawned this, truly amazing post about elf dongs

And then the dongmaster goes and makes one. Goons order by the dozen.

Therefore, this thread is not bad.

Somebody knows waaaayyyy too much about elf dicks.

"Way too much" meaning "literally anything more than nothing"

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Illegal Hen

P-Mack posted:

lol you paid money for Spore

I did. :( I bought into the hype of IT'S SIMCITY MEETS CIVILIZATION and had a huge boner until the first time I played it, then it was a huge letdown. Never have I been so disappointed in a game.

• Locked thread