Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
kalel
Jun 19, 2012

I hope you realize that the only reason lesbians are the most portrayed LGBT* characters is because lesbians and female bis are much more marketable and much more acceptable to straight males

Also realize that for every gay male character portrayed in fiction, there are exactly ZERO transsexual human characters (of course you will find writers who "cheat" by making up some fuckin forest druid with the spirit of a thousand-year-old man and the body of a supple teenage white girl or some obnoxious crap)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

drat I had a decent un-anonymous confession to make and I forgot what it was. poo poo.

e:

CJacobs posted:

:siren: If you are still not vaccinated get vaccinated before you disrupt herd immunity and kill other people :siren:

kalel fucked around with this message at 21:00 on Jul 13, 2016

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

was your dad a birdwatcher

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

my brother came out halfway through high school and was pissed that he didn't get as much attention for it as the gay jock did. he was essentially a male version of a mean girl and didn't keep a "best friend" for more than a few months so that might have had something to do with it.

I thought of the un-anonymous (semi-anonymous?) confession I meant to post earlier: once at a sleepover I had a dream that I was watching a movie trailer. something about surfing and the military. anyway I woke up right before the end of the "trailer" but my mind was still in dream-mode so I said out loud "in theatres this summer, rated pee gee thirteen." turns out I was the last one to wake up, everyone stared at me for a moment or two until my best friend reacted with an over-the-top "whaaaat" and they all burst out laughing. it was embarrassing at the time but it's a fond memory of my adolescent summer days

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

not sure if I'm misremembering but I think the dream trailer was more along the lines of an american soldier overcoming ptsd through boarding or something. like a lifetime movie got a wide release

however surfing nazis are a way better premise

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

diet coke is disgusting. if you're insistent on having them drink soda, get your boys some regular coke man, or vanilla coke if you can find it. or just get them some bottled water or invest in a water filter for your sink

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

It's not 'want' to do, it's 'wont' to do.

my confessions is I'm glad someone else made a :eng101: post about it before I did

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

dicks are like driving skills, when you're drunk they become either entirely useless or heightened in function*

*please don't drink and drive/gently caress

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

you hosed up by not switching the words "I'm" and "actually." 4/10

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

NFL goon you should write a book about it. an expose or something

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

looking forward to seeing Walla Davis in the new Kill-Yourself Krew movie

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

I just read through the entirety of the last confession thread. what a ride. I wish we could've found out what happened to the goon with the goony ex-boss or the guy who hooked up with his alcoholic roommate's gf. the thread's abrupt ending was a bit of a shocker.

I also took the liberty of bookmarking these gems:

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

alternative: eat the kids

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

I'll always remember my first wet dream: I was examining a naked Barbie doll

once I actually came while lucid dreaming. that was pretty sick

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

I don't believe lord of the flies goon, however I was entertained by the story. also skinwalker stories are pretty fuckin spooky

thanks for the update sex harassment goon! glad at least one of these stories had a happy ending :3:

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

Inzombiac posted:

Even though I'm very good with money, I'm very thankful that my dad taught me early to never have a credit card except one to auto-pay my bills.

There were a few times j could have gotten in a lot of trouble.

same. I never understood why anyone would even need a credit card (just use debit!) until I graduated high school.

those cash back rewards though man

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

SEX BURRITO posted:

Granola can be really bad in terms of sugar and calories. If you're on low fat yoghurts they won't fill you up either and they're gross.

Have some turkey roll ups, seeds and nuts, veggies with homemade black bean dip. You could make some protein balls if you can be bothered.

Anyway, less diet advice, more trainwrecks please.

welp I guess I'll never be healthy because granola and yogurt is all I eat for breakfast these days :smith:

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

dog buttz posted:

Could have been eating Cheetos this whole time

:negative:

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

"keto?" well it has a hippie pussy liberal name but it might be worth looking into

but skipping breakfast? buddy, that's just unamerican

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

loquacius posted:

This is probably an academic distinction, but to "beat the poo poo out of" someone is not the same thing as to "smack the poo poo out of" someone. One implies one blow and the other implies a bunch of blows. So he didn't full-on beat his wife into submission, he just kind of snapped and whacked her one with a spatula. Neither one is something that should be accepted, of course. She's in the right to move out after that happened, but she absolutely wasn't in the right to keep their kids away from him or to say that in the first place. It's a hosed-up story and has been since we first heard the premise.

you should change your username to "garrulous" because the word "loquacious," while an accurate description of your posts, doesn't quite convey their triviality

it doesn't matter how many times the goon hit his wife if it's a non-zero number.

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

it did make me feel better, thank you for asking

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

H.H posted:

Okay, I'm finally back, and not a second too soon by the looks of it:

sad goon, please get therapy and maybe talk to someone who loves you

big tits rule! however I think you might be missattributing the problems in your relationship to her physical features. seems like the mysterious(?) loss of her sex drive and your complacent adultery underscore some pretty big dividers between yourself and your supposed love.

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

Nooner posted:

part of the latest rebranding :grin:

too bad that rebranding didn't include "making good posts"

:keke:

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

I don't poop, I just post

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

FrankieGoes posted:

I think I've seen a poll on this and a very large number of people do not go in from the side. Like at least 40% or something.

ewww!

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

alternate between making GBS threads and bleeding, constantly, forever

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

Goddammit Smythe, stop making GBS more responsible! :catbert:

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

bradzilla posted:

Smythe is weird

:agreed:

censoring the suicide crap is the right choice but I think a 3 day probie was a little over the top. unless H.H just flat out refused to filter the confessions

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

confession: Kane is actually literally the biblical Cain who killed his brother and was cursed by God to roam the Earth in unending solitude. turns out God fell asleep at the wheel around a thousand years ago so Kane just kind of does what he wants now and doesn't give a gently caress.

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

i consider spidergoon the baseline level of insanity sex confessions have to contain to be entertaining. if you have sex for money or with lots of people, whatever, go you. if you need to dress in rubberized latex and pretend to be a crash test dummy, let's hear about it.

it's almost as if people are mostly boring and have no exciting distinguishing characteristics whatsoever like in every indie movie ever

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

Profondo Rosso posted:

citation needed

you've seen Taken, right???

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

I'm surprised socks on the cocks guy doesn't feel the same way about Michael Jackson's discography

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

is no one going to comment on the goon who pisses and drinks from the same tea cup???

also, supposedly (I haven't seen it) the suicide squad movie is "functional" as dumb action flick. but jared leto has been bad in everything he's ever been in throughout his entire career so idk

• Locked thread