Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vulture
Aug 7, 2012

I don't remember even posting anything in the last thread..

Either way, here's a non-anonymous confession:

Earlier this week I was celebrating my birthday at a house owned by some family I don't know that my friend and his wife were looking after while they were out of town.

Early on after I arrived my friend and I both had a couple shots of bourbon then we got into bathing shorts and hopped in the pool and proceeded to shoot each other w/ water cannon guns that the parent's kids owned. After a glorious victory on my part in the water gun war, I got out of the pool and let my friend know I was going upstairs to take a piss.

When I got upstairs, I went into the a pitch black room that I thought was the bathroom, but it wasnt... it was really the staircase that leads downstairs to the walkout basement. I tried to find the light swtich but instead tumbled down the stairs. brusied my left-side pretty badly (especially my rear end) and hit my head once. I let my friend know and we waited to make sure I didn't have a concussion. When it turned out I didn't, we drank more. The end. True strory.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread