Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mbt
Aug 13, 2012

try being less gay

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

CJacobs posted:

When I was in high school a mean girl found out I was gay somehow and spread it to all her friends who then made fun of me. I thought girls were supposed to be friends with gay people drat it!

edit: Although I guess "high school people are lovely people" isn't much of a confession, most people probably know that already

maybe they had crushes on you and were mad that you were gay
probably not but maybe itll make you feel better

loquacius posted:

Living with multiple hot women and making no moves but jerking off constantly is a pretty believable goon story, yeah
don't hit on your roommates it makes poo poo real weird

esp with 3 girls if they were friends and youre the only dude youd get a lot of poo poo for that

he did say they were on the upper scale of attractiveness, which for goons is what, a low 7?

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

"what do you have to drink"
"uhhh warm piss jars, pickle juice, expired milk, and some cans of coke"
"coke please"

what is it with my friends and ALWAYS wanting coke?

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

loquacius posted:

I still really don't get how North Koreans can see pictures of him, know what he looks like, and still believe things like this

I dont' think they believe it because they want to

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

loquacius posted:

Colder regions have sky-high alcoholism rates because that's the only way anyone can deal with the winters

Please do not encourage vulnerable depressed people to immigrate to your frozen hellhole, thanks :)

I'd recommend instead that these people move to more rural/suburban areas of California, where there are good laws and good weather

no because then I'd have to deal with californians

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

Sir_Charles posted:

also free H.H

3 days is really long like.....lmao

why even a probe though, this thread is full of people saying "don't kill yourself"

if they were real actual suicide messages (they almost definitely weren't, nothing in here is real), you just shut out the only way for these people to anonymously express themselves. Now they'll just write their thoughts in a journal then jump off a bridge. Thanks.

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

bradzilla posted:

lol that you thought this was a good idea when the op is on probation for posting a confession from someone who wanted to commit suicide :downsbravo:

thats the joke you loser

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

abortion goon: have you considered that maybe being diddled altered your worldview lmao

have you also considered that maybe the desire to raise children is so innate and ingrained into normal people that its allowed western society to exist past the 60's

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

I like to these all of these confessions are all from one really hosed up persons life

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

Murphy Brownback posted:

e: hotdog rear end goon - why a hot dog in particular? I would think you'd want something much less wobbly and liable to break apart.

selfsucking works up a mean appetite

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

not only that you picked the one race I almost never see in science and engineering

lots of chinese, lots of indians, but tbh I almost never see black students in stem, or a lot of grad programs at all really

y'all done hosed yourself but it's a good thing none of this is true

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

since when did kramer become a professor lol

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

ET goon you were 7 when that happened and its been 23 years since then so you're 30 but also have a 6 year old sister?

what the heck dude do you parents like having kids in the house for 30000 years or something how many chromosomes does your sis have

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

which toe indicates if you're gay

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

dookifex_maximus posted:

no joke i just took a second look at my feet and i noticed the toeumb and pointer toe were almost the same length all of the sudden. my pointer toe is curled! when I straightened it, suddenly I realized -- I had celtic feet!

MY ENTIRE UNIVERSE WAS SHATTERED IN THAT MOMENT MY ETHNICITY IS SUPER IMPORTANT TO ME

thanks for answering my question, it's celtic feet that mean you are gay

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

how to give your kids a shot at not being super hosed up
1. dont gently caress em
2. dont beat em
3. dont get divorced

follow those 3 simple rules and your kid wont do hosed up things like torture animals or sign up for paid forums

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

hi you should nsfw that drider link

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

workpedohusband goon: talk to your wife. ask her if it's ok if you romantically pursue this woman. lay it out for her. just talk man.

do not do this

she will say no and if you ever wanted to cheat now you're gonna get caught because scruff mcgruff wife is on your case

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

listen dude i have very messy bathroom habits and i dont want the person feeding me pizza rolls like im a roman emperor getting their fingers near my poophole

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

KomodoWagon posted:

Sex is a perk of living, not a human right that trumps your marital vows.

god drat it who bought his wife an sa account

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

Jastiger posted:

Its ok to get your rocks off (cheat) with a Fleshlight or something

masturbation is cheating? wow who bought my hs girlfriend an sa account too :xd:

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

cheating goon is your wife a real actual retard/mongoloid?

hmm my husband keeps leaving and gets phone calls and letters but wont tell me where hes going or what they are for

like are you just gone or incapacitated for hours and hours and your wife doesnt care?

pro tip buddy shes prolly hosed everyone on your block if shes somehow still with you

have fun with alimony

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

boss help I will die of thirst in the next 10 seconds unless i get some liquid

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

catgoon you are a sociopath confirmed yes and also a jerk

I had the same problem but the trick is you do the opposite and love the cats like crazy and eventually your gf will be the one to lock them out of the room :thumbsup:

cats own just lay em places and theyre warm and make good noises

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

how me a frog posted:

As a first timer to this kind of thread, reading only the actual confessions, is there a logical reasons the OP includes poo poo that could not possibly be true, not now, not ever , not in a million years? I get the motivation in principle, what with not discounting something that seems unlikely but might be true, but there are some confessions that claim someone was a CIA space cadet in the intergalactic UFO sex wars and including that kind of crap does somewhat suggest that in fact all if this is bullshit, perhaps a "creative" writing exercise.

edit: Also voted 1 because thread sucks

humor or comedy funny lols pelease leave ghread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

KomodoWagon posted:

Chihuahuas were actually bred as working dogs, so they're cool so long as they are raised properly as all dogs should be. They're made for killing rats, which is more metal than whatever you goons do for a living. Pommeranians can eat a chode though.

so chihuahuas are the charlie kelly of dogs

hmmm agreed

• Locked thread