Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
free basket of chips
Sep 7, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Kitchner posted:

To be fair get beefy bitch is a great phrase.

lol I still have you on ignore from last thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

free basket of chips
Sep 7, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Immigrants do the farming jobs that the rest of America don't want to do. They contribute a lot to the economy. I mean theres probably some that live off hand outs but there are people like that native born and immigrant.

free basket of chips
Sep 7, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Gay dudes are officially a privileged group now, or so I've heard

free basket of chips
Sep 7, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Just don't tell her you won the lottery, problem solved

free basket of chips
Sep 7, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
I like baseball

free basket of chips
Sep 7, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Also I thought I sent in a confession where I admitted that while Identify as heterosexual, I wanted gently caress a twink and suck his dick but I may have forgot to send it. I'm too lazy to go to gorillamail again so I'll just do it here.

free basket of chips
Sep 7, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Really good to get that off my chest btw.

free basket of chips
Sep 7, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Post the email address from the slutty chick hh

free basket of chips
Sep 7, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Eating healthy is easy, btw. Just make a small change every week. 1st week no more soda, 2nd week no more chips etc. It lets you ease into the change. I've lost 25 lbs this year just by not eating lovely.

free basket of chips
Sep 7, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
gently caress the people who were drafted in vietnam

free basket of chips
Sep 7, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Tattoo goon, just find a place that will do a decent cover up job

free basket of chips
Sep 7, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

H.H posted:

This is actually very much to the point. The only thing I can agree on with that rant is the "Chinese poisoning the environment" bit.
If we can collectively manage to overcome the impending ecological disaster, there is no telling how far we can progress.

We won't. We're already past the tipping point and there's no stopping climate change.

It's pretty clear that the US government wants to let the ice caps melt. Portland, Maine is the closet port in the US to Europe. If the arctic melts, it would become one of the closet ports to Asia as well. Its a prime money making opportunity.

free basket of chips
Sep 7, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Reference goon is scum

free basket of chips
Sep 7, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Everyones had courtney, man

free basket of chips
Sep 7, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Fat chicks give good head in my experience