Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Considering the phrase "ma'am, would you mind getting real loving beefy you queefer bitch" almost cost me my loving job yesterday because I couldn't for the goddamn life of me stop laughing, I'm gonna need the backstory for the whole pissbitch thing. I missed the last thread, so I only got a vague concept of the whole thing. A link will do. Tia

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Dude wrote :smith: in an email smdh

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Just put it on and jack off in front of a mirror, why you guys gotta make things all complicated

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich
I think he feels bad about betraying his employer like a dumbshit bitch

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Just lol at the thought of an adult asking for "dating advice" irl (online too, but especially irl)

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Thanks for the heads up that the next 10 "I AM A DIAPERFUR PEDO WITH A WEIRD DICK AND A SMELLY PUCKER LIVING WITH MY MOTHER WHOM I AM PLANNING TO RAPE AND KILL" confessions are all Jastiger's

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Oh poo poo, you're right. Jastiger's confessions are fake. What an rear end in a top hat.

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich
That is probably the most crushing fate I can possibly imagine.

Jesus I hadn't even considered that was possible. Can you at least gently caress your fat flaps?

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Well first you dive into 50 g's in credit card debt and then you work to pay off the debt

e: suck my dick you fuckman

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich
What's bi goon's stance on dickbirthing

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich

quote:

i keep crying constantly lol you guys must be so jealous of my fabulous life, taking dicks for money (albeit not enough to pay my rent)

Please keep these coming.

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich
I, too, had my best ideas on geopolitics when I was six.

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Mr. 47 posted:

I've been a veteran for awhile now, and I sincerely appreciate the sentiment when people say 'thank you for your service." The problem is, I have no idea how to respond to that without being awkward as gently caress.. The best I can usually muster is, "Thank you for paying for my masters degree" or just a polite, "oh, thank you."

Tell them "service this"and then grab your crotch

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich
How did you miss the part about getting rrreeeeaaaalll fuckin beefy?

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich

NVJ posted:

wow ivenever been into sienfeld but if its that hosed up i might give it ago

i just hate how jerry is almost laughing all the time, hes a bad actor

A lot of the episodes are hosed up but it gets weird because it doesn't seem like anyone realizes that it's hosed up. Like, even when it's about loving your cousin to get your parents' attention, there's an overwhelming sensation that Jerry Seinfeld (the real person) is completely oblivious to why such a thing would be really strange to put on national TV and thinks it's just regular ol' chuckles sitcom material.

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich
I, for one, am supportive of the incest goon. Next time you're at a family reunion, get yourself some of that ol dutch courage and go get 'er duder.

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Does it have a laugh track?

Re: shy bladders, I don't understand how this is a problem for you guys. If you don't gotta piss, don't piss. Don't stand there waiting, how the gently caress do you even end up doing that? I mean, are you standing there needing to pee and holding it in for some reason, or do you try to pee (aka relax your muscles) and just... fail? Me, I can't hold in my piss to save my life

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Groovelord Neato posted:

was filmed in front of an audience.

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

Everyone needs to watch Seinfeld. For George. If only for George.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A66ierfTCUQ

I was asking about CYE

But hold on, an actual live audience was laughing that hard at Seinfeld? Every time? gently caress me I gotta make a sitcom

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich
I'm just your plain ol' innocent Southern girl. I don't believe in sex without a deep emotional connection. *double fists self in front of 100s of strangers*

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Goon with rich hypochondriac girlfriend, is it even possible you'll live long enough to see any of her parents' money? I'm asking because your fingers are so goddamn fat you can't type the letters E, R, or T without hitting the F key.

If yes, wait it out and poison her as soon as her parents kick it. With her medical history and its apparent link to her mental state, police are gonna be investigating it as a natural death, possible suicide rather than a homicide.

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Zzulu posted:

You should become a serial rapist

Please don't do this.

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich

bradzilla posted:

This has to be Nirvikalpa

I doubt it, as far as I'm aware Nirvikalpa's thing is that she never gets laid, ever

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Well, I, for one, still think you should spend the better part of your life with a woman you hate, then kill her. Just my humble opinion.

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich
I don't see how hating white people warrants an anonymous confession. You realize it doesn't work the same as saying you hate black people, right? If you tell white people "I hate white people" most will probably say "Oh my god, like, me too!" and then their boyfriend will say "Me three, oh my god!" and they'll laugh and laugh.

Also if you haven't fingered a yeasty girl you have not lived.

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich
I think hitting people is bad. Sorry for the derail.

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich

china bot posted:

murder you're famil

get loving beefy you little pissbitch

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Can we please have less "I am sad and feel bad" confessions? It's not really interesting and probably applies to about 99% of people on these forums

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich
"I'm sexually fulfilled. Woe is me"

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich

quote:

Everyone in this thread acts like suicide is such a big deal. It isn't. My cousin hung himself and nobody even noticed for like 3 weeks. I'm shooting myself tomorrow as soon as the bullets I ordered for my gun get here, and nobody's gonna loving notice that I'm dead for a few weeks either. It doesn't matter.

The world's going to poo poo, democracy is a big loving joke, the average man has absolutely no say in anything that happens to or around him and the actual planet is melting on top of all this poo poo. Everything's hosed and it's never getting unfucked, so if you're someone who has no friends and isn't enjoying life then just kill yourself. There's no God, nothing bad is going to happen, you'll just be taking the express exit out of this loving nightmare and into the sweet grasp of nothingness.

Everyone dies eventually. If you hate your life, there's nothing wrong with ducking out early. All I can say is, when you do it, do it right. I'm sticking a gun in my mouth, but hanging yourself works too. A really tall building is also probably a safe bet. Everything else is too unreliable. The last thing you want is to end up living but have your life be even shittier because you've permanently wrecked yourself.

Lol you're gonna end up paralyzed on life support and live longer than you would have if you'd just become a chain-smoking alcoholic, like a grown-up

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Gay Weed Dad posted:

This all sounds way worse than dying actually.

Germans very much like to be as bored as possible at all times, working as much overtime as they can get and then finding lovely pastimes to waste their lives on when they finally get off. It is a state of being that they refer to as "Freude" - scholars translate this word as "happiness," but the two concepts have no real relation.

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Who cares if some loser kills herself jfc

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Job reference dude is a legit terrible person who should probably kill himself.

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

"My friend"? What the gently caress is this? Who would legitimately do this to an actual friend? He's most likely worked harder than you ever have trying to overcome his addictions, and you're just standing there, at the top of the ladder, with a boot on his face. Good job, fuckface :bravo:

You just gave him a raging erection.

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich
"Something" in this particular case means "gently caress"

You're a manipulative monster, forums user SneakyFrog.

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich

COOL CORN posted:

Can an 8 year old be a "young child molester"? Serious question.

Hard to say but a 12-year-old sure can.

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich

loquacius posted:

old married work crush goon

Have you considered staying true to your wife? Contrary to what other goons might have you believe, it is possible to function without jamming your dick into vaginas. Do not tell your wife about your crush, do your best to avoid socially associating with your coworker, and just stop thinking your life and mind will unravel if you don't put the meat stick in the coveted moisture hole. Hell, if you want, you can even jack off once in a while!

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Sex is a perk of living, not a human right that trumps your marital vows.

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Jose posted:

personally i'm hoping he's alraedy followed the advice of telling his wife that he wants to gently caress a younger coworker and we get a follow up confession

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich

loquacius posted:

People have divorced over much dumber poo poo than whether they will ever experience intimacy again for the rest of their lives (the lack of which is a huge indicator of an unhealthy relationship btw)

Sex and intimacy are the exact same thing, that's why you should feel closer to every prostitute you have boned than to even your closest friends (unless you've done dick stuff w/ your friends). You guys have all really figured out this interpersonal relationship stuff :wtc:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich

SneakyFrog posted:

thanks for this illuminating truth, poo poo might need to buy yourself some mountaintop land so you can sit there like the wise old person on top of a loving hill, waiting for someone to come and ask you about relationships.

I am already doing this but I should probably inform you before you come seeking my guidance at standard rates that what you are quoting is in fact not what I have argued for.

• Locked thread