Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

curlingiron posted:

As a fellow teacher, I'm really sorry you've had such a hard time. If you're unhappy where you are, though, I'd recommend trying to get a position somewhere else. I think it's important that you find a school that you feel glad to be at; I almost accepted a position at a different school than the one I'm currently at, but I started having nightmares about it, and I'm so, so grateful that I trusted my instincts. I'm in an LDR right now, and I've basically refused to move because I lucked into a job at an amazing school with a supportive administration and colleagues, and I'm terrified of rolling the dice again in a new school.

Good, supportive environments do exist, and what works for one person might not work for everyone, so don't be afraid to put feelers out if where you are is making you miserable. Good luck!

I teach 8th-12th grade classes in a small district and don't have 90% of the pressure most of the staff has. Not having to give a single poo poo about standardized testing is probably the biggest perk. Kids like the classes I teach because they're not in a book 24/7, get to use their hands and have the opportunity to earn college credit. Everyone is fairly supporting of my area except a counselor who thinks it's still 1990 and every single kid who walks through our doors must go to college or die as lonely losers. I have an up-to-date computer lab, but one of my shops still has equipment from 1940 that runs when we have parts. But, that isn't the district's fault as much as Mitch Daniels' and Mike Pence's.

Coworkers constantly worry themselves into ulcers, drinking, etc. and I would have bailed long ago if that was the case in my area. We've got a couple female teachers that regularly get so stressed that they leave their rooms crying and one left at lunch and didn't come back until the next day (and somehow kept her job) . They also spend hours and hours after school working without compensation just hoping more of their students pass ISTEP in hopes to get a decent evaluation. They also haven't figured out the whole "choose your battles" bit and let minor discipline issues drive them nuts. I'm really surprised that none of have become an hero due to students or the job itself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Solice Kirsk posted:

The gently caress is it even supposed to mean?

It's a feline version of a doge. You know, the ones that bork.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Jose posted:

just hire a hooker if you're that bothered

And get some string and a life-sized pic of your friend's face.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

quote:

I am a super popular poster but wanted to make sure all them fuckers knew that Nia Jax is really hot and so is Lena Dunham. Doubled down!

I can't imagine who this would be.

e. And while Dunham can't be more than a 3 even in a flyover state, when Nia Jax isn't wearing horrible makeup and hair in the ring....

Would.

Kirk Vikernes fucked around with this message at 12:25 on Aug 4, 2016

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

quote:

we thought about getting a tattoo of half a swastika on each of our hands, so that when we held hands it would be a full swastika and it would be our little secret. It was obviously not a good idea so we didn't do it but we had fun talking about it. My girlfriend is half native American BTW.

Well, at least your girlfriend could just say it's a whirling log. You'd just get your rear end kicked in the wrong company.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Groovelord Neato posted:

the butt goon post is fake.

Yeah, my wife asks for it. Gotta be fake.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

quote:

I have never cared about 9/11 or the Twin Towers. 

I only vaguely remember when it happened because I was sitting in class and the teacher brought out a radio and I was surprised we interrupted class to listen to a radio of all things. I had never heard of the towers before and, for many days, I thought the whole thing was just some minor incident. 

While I don't care much about the event, I do care a lot that some terrorists get the honor of "defining an era" or something stupid like that, and we get all these new "security" things and a bunch of new wars. 

And why do we "never forget" Pearl Harbor and 9/11, but tragedies like say Katrina or the March of Tears is presumably fine to? What am I supposed to do with this or that memory, but not the others? 

I typed out some more stuff, but then it became less of a confession and more of an opinion piece or something. 

I probably just got added to some list somewhere... 

Sorry your special ed teacher interrupted class with something educational and made you stop eating paste and boogers to listen to it.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

quote:

I'd be going off my parents' insurance plan and have to get a new scrip for my I Am A Sad Idiot pills. 

:rolleyes: of all the things to worry about when moving across the country

Hahahahahahahaha How The gently caress Is This Confession Real Hahahaha Nigga Just Walk To The Doctors Office Like Nigga Go To The Pharmacy Haha

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

We had a few die about 6-8 years ago when morphine patches were the cool thing for a while locally. However, I don't remember hearing about any of the corpses being fondled.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Panfilo posted:

I'm confused, how many blowjobs do you get for a weed pizza again?

What if they're paying in beej but want change?

Give them the whole pizza and you get a slice. Seems to be the simplest way.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Squalitude posted:

As a "friend" once told me, you haven't lived until you've paid a Dutch prostitute to piss in your mouth. I think there's a 50-50 chance he was serious.

During my bachelor weekend in Toronto, we called a woman from an adult newspaper who went by the name Bubble Butt and tried to work out a deal for her to eat corn and poo poo on a newspaper, but she was concerned about the time to digest and timing the whole thing correctly and disappointing her clients. Trying to work this out with her broken Engrish was a chore, but it would have been $250 Canadian split between 6 people.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Upside to the rotten teeth goon is that you'll be able to give your boyfriend a gummer.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Solice Kirsk posted:

Huh, didn't know a sexual relationship could exist with out French kissing. It's the first drat base!

Sounds like being in a relationship with a hooker. I don't care if you rail my rear end, but NO KISSING!

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

I can't imagine jerking off with soap more than once.... It's typically not nice to your skin after you've stroked it deep into your pores for 15 minutes plus have you ever gotten soap in your urethra? Holy poo poo that's horrible.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Whoever she got the idea from should be probated.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

runupon cracker posted:

dear sad virgoons who believe they will remain incels for the rest of their lives:

I was the geekiest motherfucker in my whole goddamn highschool. loving proto-nerd to the point that I taught myself binary by accident (it's a long story that involves reverse-engineering the VIC-20's custom character sets). At 17, in 1990, I was a nerd who listened to Testament, Pantera, Iron Maiden, Metallica, The Accused, Suicidal Tendencies, and motherfucking RUSH. And I had long hair. And I was 6' ,135 lbs, with virtually no musculature to speak of and I looked like a complete goofball. The geeks steered clear of me because I listened to "weird" music, and the metalheads steered clear of me because I was a geek. And I was in Air Cadets. I couldn't even talk to girls without completely spazzing out. I was certain would never feel the touch of another human being.

And then, a year later, I met the woman I'm still married to.

Relax. Go out. Be social. It'll happen eventually.

If you hadn't said VIC-20 I would have guessed you were the kid who got arrested by FBI in my high school for "hacking" with a Commodore 64. Same bands, etc.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Solice Kirsk posted:

I hosed a stripper in an alley by a dumpster once. But I used my weiner and it was inside her vagina. I think that confessor had the better idea.

Sup, Brock.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Jose posted:

well the hobbyist one should really stop using the word hobbyist loving hookers isn't a hobby even if its for really weird kinky sex

I know this keeps coming up, but long ago I used to check on local massage parlors for which ones gave happy endings, etc. The sites where you found that info at that point in time also catered to guys into streetwalkers and the term "hobbyist" was definitely a thing and not just this one confessor using it.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

gently caress da Mods posted:

lol @ tertiary syph

Quit wrestling and star in the Goonies reboot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

H.H posted:

do it, i dare you.

Triggered

• Locked thread