Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Ha! Bad birthday goon's wife is cheating on him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

quote:

I have been a member of SA since 2006 and have never made one post.

:regd06: Get the hell out new blood!

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

I'm older than I look!

2001/2. Couldn't remember the email password when I got banned in 2003 or so.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

SneakyFrog posted:

weed costs money, that dog needs a job too

Better hope it's a working breed then. If its a big dog then I'm assuming it is. Are there nonwork big dog breeds? They're usually some sort of hunting/work breeds right?

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

KomodoWagon posted:

Chihuahuas were actually bred as working dogs, so they're cool so long as they are raised properly as all dogs should be. They're made for killing rats, which is more metal than whatever you goons do for a living. Pommeranians can eat a chode though.

So were rat terriers, but they aren't tiny shivering mutants with bad hearts.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Jose posted:

there is/was someone killing cats in an area of london. they were up to like 50 when i saw the story

edit: just looked and its over 100 now https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/apr/23/croydon-cat-killer-mystery-100-animal-deaths

Some one needs to explain being a "pussy slayer" to this guy again.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Huh, didn't know a sexual relationship could exist with out French kissing. It's the first drat base!

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

This is what happens when you try to slap labels on everything. I'm a straight guy that's attracted to women with dark hair and blue eyes. I'm a special snow flake. They don't make many of me.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Dirk Squarejaw posted:

Sounds like being in a relationship with a hooker. I don't care if you rail my rear end, but NO KISSING!

I'm not making that mistake again! It was what I would imagine dating a plumber would be like. Spends all day professionally cleaning pipes, so gets home and doesn't even wanna thing about cleaning another.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Dirk Squarejaw posted:

I can't imagine jerking off with soap more than once.... It's typically not nice to your skin after you've stroked it deep into your pores for 15 minutes plus have you ever gotten soap in your urethra? Holy poo poo that's horrible.

The burning pee hole only adds authenticity to the simulated sex.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Don't they have cameras on the sides of the ship so they can see if someone pushed someone else off?

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Well that just sounds super easy! Let the sea bury the body!.....I mean....that's disturbing.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Stop running Falling Off Butthole Goon. Use a rowing machine or something with less friction for a few weeks and see how that works.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

STEAK IS A MEDIUM RARELY DONE WELL!!!!!!!!!

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

runupon cracker posted:

Oh yeah, I'm still the metalhead nerd. But nowadays I have buzzed hair and wear sweaters.

Pouser!

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

I hosed a stripper in an alley by a dumpster once. But I used my weiner and it was inside her vagina. I think that confessor had the better idea.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Sup.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Dawncloack posted:

Yeah, but.... have you clicked in the pic and checked the author?

Personally that was the detail that broke my mind.

"Shaved for viewing"

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

South Park had a whole show about this!

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

The tourettes one. Le Infante Tourette I think?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

cyberia posted:

Double-life goon, I really hope your crackhead mistress doesn't know your surname, your phone number or where you live because if you dump her she will absolutely come and ruin your loving life by telling your wife everything you've been doing.

I'm pretty sure the "solution" he's talking about is giving her a hot fix and moving on.

• Locked thread