Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Sweetling
May 13, 2005

BOOMSHAKALAKA
Fun Shoe

quote:

i have thing for panties and i often try to put myself into positions where i get a glimpse of a womans panties upskirt and such. i dont know if ive ever been caught and people are just too awkward (or polite lol) to call me out, or if im just awesome at sneaking peaks i dont know as i feel ive been pretty drat obvious a couple of times including at work. i never take pictures or touched or anything like that (im not a *huge* perv lol). i think the reason is that one of my earliest sexual memories is being 10 years old and seeing my friends moms panties when she was wearing a short dress and i got aroused. i got a semi just writing this.

It's all good, bruv. I go out of my way to peep dem panties in public idgaf. I love the thought of them soaking up all that pussy juice, and whenever I get laid I make a point of getting my face all up in there.

Bless.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Sweetling
May 13, 2005

BOOMSHAKALAKA
Fun Shoe
Counter-point for the white-trash fucker: you should choose to lead the life you want and not one dictated by the expectations of others. Do what makes you happy, but realize there are opportunity costs and trade-offs. For me, the trade-off between drugs & pussy or monogamy & children is a no-brainer.

• Locked thread