Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

your parents aren't KGB you loving moron. they were interested because you're their child and you got a cool job.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

if it were real in any way the parents probably were just jokingly telling their kid to spill some secrets. I know I'd do that as soon as my kid got government clearance.

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

yo animorphs was the true trans* book series you can gently caress off if you disagree

it had a tv show too so there you go

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

Murphy Brownback posted:

That one definitely belongs in the stdh.txt thread, at least the part about him spooking them away. Chances are he just angrily stared at them from the edge of the campfire all night wishing he could join in and then went back to his tent to cry about how his super secret spot (which was probably just off a main hiking trail if people decided to camp there) is ~ruined~ by the people who have the audacity to drink beer and have fun in the woods.

I can definitely believe some dumbass goon is pissed that there's people in the woods so he rolls around naked in mud and throws a boar head on their fire to try and scare them away. I can also believe it's a fantasy from a fat goon who spent his hunting time glaring at the young people having fun in the woods.

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

cousin fucker go get really drunk with your cousin and then you'll wake up with a lot of pain and regret and sadness

• Locked thread