Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
wyntyr
Mar 27, 2006

LadyAmbien posted:

*screams at the sky*
WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM US MODS?!

Friends I fear LadyAmbien may be pulling a ruse! You see as outlined in the best selling book "eats, shoot and leaves" commas are important and the placement, or rather absence, of one in the sentence reveals that our mustachioed lothario may in fact be none other than....

*pulls on the mustache*

Old Man Jenkins!!??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wyntyr
Mar 27, 2006
Teacher goon (since this is the only possibly real one): yeah, welcome to the club. Every single teacher I know is either an alcoholic, depressed, or both. Just remember it's just a job, not "who you are". The people who win teacher of the year and all that are either sleeping with the right people or deeply weird or both.

wyntyr
Mar 27, 2006
Harley Quinn goonette that's going to get murdered by her boyfriend: PM me, I can put you in touch with some resources.

wyntyr
Mar 27, 2006
Hookerfucker didn't come up with that term, FYI. On websites where hookerfuckers share details of what things particular women do and don't do, what rates they charge, etc, they refer to their behavior as "the hobby" and call themselves hobbyists.

I live in an area with an enormous human trafficking problem, both for sex work and regular old slave labor, and it's terrifying and depressing to confront. Much like hookerfucker's girlfriend, I'm all about sex positivity, but knowing what I know of human trafficking, I couldn't morally support someone loving a random prostitute. While it's certainly not everyone, the odds are pretty good that she's been coerced, kidnapped, etc.

wyntyr
Mar 27, 2006

sinking belle posted:

This one time I stick my peanus in a (non microwaved) live human body

Fake as poo poo, take a high school composition class and try again

wyntyr
Mar 27, 2006
E.T. terrified me as a kid. First nightmare I can remember having is one where I was turning into E.T. and my mom couldn't find the medicine to stop the transformation fast enough. that was some serious body horror poo poo for me to be dreaming about at like, six years old or whatever.

wyntyr
Mar 27, 2006

loquacius posted:

see also: that scene from Pinocchio where the kid turns into a donkey

Yeah that poo poo is hosed

wyntyr
Mar 27, 2006
Sad dad: it took the birth of my daughter to confront my lifelong depression and things got way better when I did. Your experience is normal and your psych fuckin sucks, my man. Get a different psych.

From one dad to another, you seem like a good dad and cool dude. You'll make it! :unsmith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wyntyr
Mar 27, 2006

smasha2000 posted:

Am i too late ?

Thread delivers

• Locked thread