Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

Mariana Horchata posted:

op should have spent the money on a dab rig instead as a safer alternative to literally blowing ur head off

I always dab, keeps the pants dry.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Malinois
Jun 13, 2003

stop saying dab

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
wtf does dab mean

I can't keep up with all the new slang; I'm old

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

dumb bullshit overcomplicated overpriced method of getting high

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
You don't dab? I dab.

Bill Dungsroman
Nov 24, 2006

Respect the purchase but drat that pic looks like it's going to be the featured aspect of a 4chan screenshot days after a mass shooting incident

Illavick
Sep 15, 2012

WHENA MINA RENA VATIVE

The Bananana posted:

If I'm reading you correctly, here, you're saying you're supposed to shoot whites, cops, and people in business attire, right?

If so, :agreed:

It's purposefully ambiguous so as to satisfy both sides and provide plausible deniability. Not my first rodeo.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

notZaar posted:

You don't dab? I dab.

It feels like someone with a fever is yelling at my crotch!

Han Solomon
Mar 7, 2015

BOUND
AND
GAGGED
as a non-american i would prefer it that guns werent so available in america but at the same time i cannot deny that it does, infact own, that you can just walk into a store and buy a shotgun

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Nice shootin' stick ya got there. Kill your landlord yet?

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

But did u buy the balls to use it OP?

Neutrino
Mar 8, 2006

Fallen Rib
Forget buying one. Kill the mercenaries at Parson's State Insane Asylum and you get the most awesome hardened combat shotgun that can dish out at least 160HP. I can take out a deathclaw with about 5 shots easy and he is a mass of writhing limbs without even scratching me.

White Phosphorus
Sep 12, 2000

Have you posed in front of a mirror with it yet?

"You talkin' to me?!"

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Strategic Tea posted:

But did u buy the balls to use it OP?

:drat:

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
a shotgun? pssh - a useless modern trinket. the noble 'shogun' of japan is my aspiration - to draw strength from mental fortitude is truly superior to mere brutish strength or cowering behind the vile 'chemistry' of modern armaments

skeletonotherkin
Sep 26, 2014

I was feeling lazy today and thinking about not working out, then I saw your picture OP.

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

if you can't find enjoyment in rapidly firing 6 shells at a beer can sailing through the air then i don't know what to tell you son

Malinois
Jun 13, 2003

skeletonotherkin posted:

I was feeling lazy today and thinking about not working out, then I saw your picture OP.

Truth post: I've been motivated by the Post Your Pic thread more than a few times.

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot
if they are available for that model of shotgun you should buy all of the Magpul accessories you can afford and then watch the Magpul DVD "Art of the Dynamic Shotgun" and try not to jerk off and learn how to really use that thing

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Ein cooler Typ posted:

I'm mentally ill and I walked into a store and walked out with a deadly weapon. Living in America loving pwns. I don't know anything about guns so I just asked the clerk what to get for home defense and he said to get this Mossberg model 88. Looks p cool but I haven't got a chance to shoot it yet.

And before you ask, yes I have a small penis and yes I am insecure about it and yes this makes me feel strong and manly.

You look like a guy that will go on a spree

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

How long until we see this on our Facebook feeds?

Ein Cooler Typ: 1 of 22 [goons] per day … [why] can’t they just help us … goodbye

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

Things could be going better

Good purchase OP you can really show those jocks that laughed at you for putting an anonymous mixtape in the head cheerleader's locker

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
poop down the barrel and sniff it

YouDummy
Jun 24, 2005

kill all the whiteys you see

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
What's life like living in constant fear?

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Rutibex posted:

to all the shotgun owners out there, how effective are those gimmick rounds? i always see like chain shot and fireball shots and all kinds of cool stuff (freeze shot?), but how effective is it? will shooting fireballs out of my shotgun damage the barrel?

theyre toys like the other 90% of the poo poo that's sold to civilians

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
Does your shotgun shoot nicely? I am thinking buying a 870 action express to kill some rabbits.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

Zombie Boat posted:

You look like a guy that will go on a spree

that reminds me, i should eat a whole lot of candy

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

Edgar posted:

Does your shotgun shoot nicely? I am thinking buying a 870 action express to kill some rabbits.

leave the rabbits alone edgar. they dint do nothing

Tardcore
Jan 24, 2011

Not cool enough for the Spider-man club.
Anybody compliment that Sega Genesis yet?

Tardcore
Jan 24, 2011

Not cool enough for the Spider-man club.
Because I'm not going to the Genesis sucked lol

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

YouDummy posted:

kill all the whiteys you see

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

If he waits long enough he can use his accrued interest from his savings to bring his negative checking balance back into the black.

vols bitch posted:

excellent photo skills cutting the picture to avoid your large gut :huh:

:)

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

1500quidporsche posted:

This was my favorite scene in Full Metal Jacket.

Why is private Pyle holding that weapon? Why aren't you stomping private Pyle's guts out?

Good questions that deserved better answers.

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

*sigh* sure. it's a weed joke

Ein cooler Typ posted:

I'm mentally ill and I walked into a store and walked out with a deadly weapon. Living in America loving pwns.

i stopped reading right here to ask if you wanted to join my militia. we do re-enactments on tuesdays and quarter poker on saturday after mike's therapy sesh

Fuckshoes
Jul 11, 2001

sup ladies
But really though, get a better haircut.

Risky
May 18, 2003

Guns are awesome, don't listen to these liberal fedora heads op

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

Risky posted:

Guns are awesome, don't listen to these liberal fedora heads op

im liberal and i dont wear no freakin fedora. what the heck are you even saying anymore its like i dont know you you used to be cool

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
I like guns and like to kill things. But I voted for Bernie in Utah.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

bernie likes guns which is part of why he owns so hard

• Locked thread