Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

he also likes to kill capitalists which is another good point

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
so what game is that in your genesis? Mutant League Hockey? Road Rash 3? General Chaos? Or is it some other, lesser EA game?

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Road Rash was so good on console and so poo poo as a PC remake

Vaginal Vagrant
Jan 12, 2007

by R. Guyovich

The Sphinxster posted:

Road Rash was so good on console and so poo poo as a PC remake

Terrible on your mom.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
try this OP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2Bkk7pmFdU&t=50s

BLARGHLE
Oct 2, 2013

But I want something good
to die for
To make it beautiful to live.
Yams Fan
I have a Mossberg 500, and the sights are so far off that they're basically useless. Like "the gun shoots 3" to the left at 10 yards" useless.

It's otherwise a pretty nice shotgun, just don't expect to hit anything with it.

Welp, that's my Mossberg story

James Woods
Jul 15, 2003

Frankenstyle posted:

You should have bought a breech loader so you can smoke weed through it.

You just need the right technique to do it with a pump action.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_-RGlLePnI

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?
Please use it on me and then urslef

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
the perfect crime would be to make a shotgun out of ice

LordArgh
Mar 17, 2009

Nap Ghost
you're not fooling me, op. based on the old tv, console, and jurassic park poster, this photo is clearly about 20 years old

mag
Feb 9, 2007

fuck this

i'm out
do you use grease on it or coconut oil? i heard it was better to use coconut oil.

mag fucked around with this message at 11:30 on Jun 5, 2016

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
NHLPA '93 in the Genesis

Fun game I've played it a lot I bet I could beat you at it.

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
I bet if you took the shot out of a 12 gauge shell, you could replace it with spree hard candies and then be like "Hey guys, check it out! Spree shooting!" and then your friends could be like, "Jesus Christ. We need to get that gun away from him. He is in his thirties."

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Please get a scribd account for your manifesto and use a decent font op

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
You don't look the pastebin type so please avoid that.

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats

Ein cooler Typ posted:

I'm mentally ill and I walked into a store and walked out with a deadly weapon. Living in America loving pwns. I don't know anything about guns so I just asked the clerk what to get for home defense and he said to get this Mossberg model 88. Looks p cool but I haven't got a chance to shoot it yet.

And before you ask, yes I have a small penis and yes I am insecure about it and yes this makes me feel strong and manly.

Look at this loser. Blows money on a shotgun instead of moving out the attic at your mother's house. Your stepdad Steve is gonna be pissed.

Hell you could have bought a proper TV and console at the very least

pretty good aggro deck
Dec 31, 2007

Extinct!
home defence more like bedroom defence

this is an important distinction

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax

1500quidporsche posted:

This was my favorite scene in Full Metal Jacket.

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

BLARGHLE posted:

I have a Mossberg 500, and the sights are so far off that they're basically useless. Like "the gun shoots 3" to the left at 10 yards" useless.

It's otherwise a pretty nice shotgun, just don't expect to hit anything with it.

Welp, that's my Mossberg story

try adjusting them?

Varg
Jan 13, 2007

A friendly face.

Lol shotguns are probably the worst weapon for self defense that store totally owned you

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

a few claymore mines are the best thing for home defense. if it gets to the point where you're having to engage with a shotgun, you've already lost :twisted:

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

You clearly don't understand joke development :justpost:
Did you check to see if it fit your mouth?

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

It's the first thing I'd check if I was you

new friend from school
May 19, 2008

by Azathoth

Varg posted:

Lol shotguns are probably the worst weapon for self defense that store totally owned you

Bet you'll change your tune real quick when you hear that dreaded "clack-tch" while trying to break into OP's goon hovel

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

There's an intruder in the house! Better get my shotgun and call out, "Who's there motherfucker" and then you realise that you have repeated this lonely practice every hour, on the hour, for the last five days in one of your irregular moments of sleeplessness, and that the intruder is you

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

Please put down the guns, all the guns, put them into a locker, and instead buy some shells of anti-psychotic meds, or if you really need something to defend yourself from your demons, try buying a nintendo wii

divx
Aug 21, 2005

i'm glad you can keep your puckins safe now

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

That's a great gun and you seem like a great guy doing great things with cool weapons and everyone loves you and this this entire concept.
If I could, I'd send you a digital photograph of me saluting an american flag with a picture of your face on it while I cried patriotically and saluted your gun and the things your gun could potentially shoot.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
I bet you could gently caress that gun.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Ein cooler Typ posted:

I'm mentally ill and I walked into a store and walked out with a deadly weapon. Living in America loving pwns. I don't know anything about guns so I just asked the clerk what to get for home defense and he said to get this Mossberg model 88. Looks p cool but I haven't got a chance to shoot it yet.

And before you ask, yes I have a small penis and yes I am insecure about it and yes this makes me feel strong and manly.

Are you white me

InterceptorV8
Mar 9, 2004

Loaded up and trucking.We gonna do what they say cant be done.
Maverick 88, congrats on your first gun!

Get some Hevi-shot and go with the flow.

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

I love when teenagers play with shotguns.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/ct-chicago-violence-shootings-20160603-story.html

quote:

Cops: Boy, 16, killed in accidental shooting in Bridgeport

16-year-old boy was killed in what police and family say was an accidental shooting in the Bridgeport neighborhood Friday morning.

Christian Bandemer of the 900 block of West 36th Street was pronounced dead at the scene after being shot in the chest with a shotgun at 11:35 a.m., according to police and the Cook County medical examiner's office.

The teen was shot in the 3500 block of South Parnell Avenue after he was being shown the shotgun by a lifelong friend and a cousin when it accidentally went off, according to Rudy Bandemer the boy's older half-brother.

Outside the family's Bridgeport bungalow, the boy was remembered for being a goofy, lanky, happy-go-lucky youth who grew up in the neighborhood.

"He was not a gang member. That was not what the shooting was about," said the older half-brother. "He was a good kid."

According to family, the friend and the cousin had the shotgun when it went off. Another cousin heard the shotgun blast, but had no idea it was a gunshot, or that it fatally struck the teen.

"That kid (who showed the gun) has lived on this block his entire life," said Rudy Bandemer.

The block is a mix of older homes, some two story apartments and some newly constructed tow homes on the east side of the street.

The cousin and the friend with the shotgun were still speaking with police Friday afternoon, according to the family.

Bandemer, a kid with shaggy blond hair and blue eyes, turned 16 in February and spent most of his time with friends in the neighborhood.

"He was with the wrong people at the wrong time," said his cousin Jennifer Rogulich. "It's a sad situation."

Both of Bandemer's parents were devastated by the news. His father frantically called his oldest son with the news. "He was breathing hard," Rudy Bandemer recalled. "He was running hard to the scene the whole time."

According to police spokesman Anthony Guglielmi, the teen was playing with a shotgun with a friend when the gun accidentally discharged and hit the boy in the chest. A shotgun was found in a yard nearby, police said.

The boy was pronounced dead at the scene.

Man Whore
Jan 6, 2012

ASK ME ABOUT SPHERICAL CATS
=3

1500quidporsche posted:

This was my favorite scene in Full Metal Jacket.

"accidentally"

Man Whore fucked around with this message at 22:25 on Jun 5, 2016

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Shotguns are bullshit unless it's an over/under.

alpaca diseases
May 19, 2009

which leg are you planning on accidentally blowing off op?

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Blue Train posted:

bernie likes guns which is part of why he owns so hard

Vote for Bernie, you idiots!

script kitty
Jan 2, 2005

GOTTA GO CATTES
Hey there shotgun having buddy

DepletedUranium
Feb 18, 2007

Sigh...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8KKqQc-6hU

Where the idea for that Platoon scene was stolen from.

Blizzy_Cow
Feb 27, 2006
When one burns one's bridges, what a wonderful fire it makes
When are you planning on using it to brush your teeth?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
Rats, used my shotgun money to buy my wife a hammock for her birthday.

• Locked thread