Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
I'm mentally ill and I walked into a store and walked out with a deadly weapon. Living in America loving pwns. I don't know anything about guns so I just asked the clerk what to get for home defense and he said to get this Mossberg model 88. Looks p cool but I haven't got a chance to shoot it yet.

And before you ask, yes I have a small penis and yes I am insecure about it and yes this makes me feel strong and manly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
if you think that's bad you should have seen my room a couple months ago

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
I don't smoke drugs

I smoke clowns like you on the b-ball court

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
I don't want any thieves breaking in to steal my laserdisc collection

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
I have a sega genesis and a lot of old videogame consoles because I'm cool.

Still don't have a girlfriend though for some reason

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
fire shot is very effective against plant-types

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
your mom is comfortable enough when I stick my barrel in her mouth

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
wtf does dab mean

I can't keep up with all the new slang; I'm old

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
NHLPA '93 in the Genesis

Fun game I've played it a lot I bet I could beat you at it.

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Bip Roberts posted:

The best home defense weapon is a vest with 4 kilograms of military grade RDX and about 100-200 ball bearings pressed into the plasticizer.

can you buy that at a pawn shop?

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
They had some mosin nagants at the pawn shop but they were all like $500

I'm gonna have to collect a lot more cans for that

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Roylicious posted:

If someone broke into my house (which is already really unlikely but alright) I'd rather just let them have the TV or whatever rather than kill them.

Why would you let yourself be victimized

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
I live in a safe neighborhood I don't think anyone will break in. I didn't buy a gun for home invaders. I bought a gun because I'm a weak beta and I want to feel powerful.

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
You need a CRT television for retro systems. Lol just lol if you play Sega Genesis on an HDTV

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
of the two ranges near here one says no shotguns allowed and the other says "shotguns must be authorized by staff"

I might just have to practice in the backyard and hope no busybody neighbors call the cops

• Locked thread