Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tankadillo
Aug 15, 2006

I used to know a guy who drifted between jobs, smoked pot all day, and would never shut up about veganism. I pretty much forgot he existed until a while ago when he had a huge meltdown on facebook. It was 2-3 straight days of him nonstop posting rants and south park clips.

Main points I remember:
* He was poisoned by nightshade as child by a government conspiracy
* If he wasn't poisoned then his brain would have been super smart and he would be a scientist
* Mentally disabled children come from nightshade poisoning, which parents do on purpose so they can turn them into braindead slaves
* All of this is Christianity's fault
* Smoking weed is anti-nightshade and makes you smart and undoes brain damage

He hasn't posted much since then. Maybe he finally smoked enough weed to unlock the super intelligence the government stole from him?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tankadillo
Aug 15, 2006

this can't be the only thing this guy has posted recently

• Locked thread