Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Hello from the gas chamber

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Reposting this on my wall. It's a good question

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Linda loving loves daddy's cummies

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

stop being loving weird

You new around these parts?

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Monkey Fracas posted:

Facebook is the place to find out that all of your old friends are dumber/more racist than you thought they were

I'm surprised by how many of my friends are staunch Trump supporters. Well ex friends.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

I just want everyone to know I got this right. I should be in mensa apparently

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

I too am T. R. A. S. H.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

oh dope posted:

that's not how I solved it. :eek:

I solved it by killing myself

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

I live in Florida. Can confirm soulless existence

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Groovelord Neato posted:

does the mom know the gf is packin.

Hahaha

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Talk about lowered expectations

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

MiracleWhale posted:

I try to "lower" women's expectations because my donger practically touches the floor haha

Let me see that doooonnnngggggg

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

du -hast posted:

I see you and raise you:

I'll guard the roofies

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Playing fast and loose with the term girlfriend

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Well thats a bummer

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

i too am a connoisseur of the female form

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

My Rhythmic Crotch posted:

why are conservative facebook/meme/images/whatever always in all caps? does it help make the point or something

Conservatives are all old people that need larger letters to read

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

this owns

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

my dream man is the fat mechanic that beats his wife and works on his car to avoid being a father

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Yolomon Wayne posted:

plump for trump

Checking in.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

she was a hoooah

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

ElGroucho posted:

"As a former soldier" I can tell you this is the worst loving idea anybody ever had.

"Hey kid, got any percocets? Motrin crunched up with oxy?"

1st rule? Don't touch my percocets. 2nd rule. Do you have any percocets?

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

TheMostFrench posted:

Well in any case, the answer is 1, because there are no red 7's anywhere else on the page :smuggo:

Look at this mensa fucker

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

The Human Crouton posted:

Like if Wee Stubby Nublet is a human being. Share if Wee Stubby Nublet is an ultra-human being.

Vyst shared this

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Wee Stubby Nublet posted:

LoL! Oh my! =)

Mods can you please change my name to "My Clitty Is The Devil's Doorbell ,To The Sin Cave" - and then redtext below, to forestall any sledging on the matter, that says "The word 'cave' should not conjur up images of some sort of tunnel oval office. I'll have you know that I am very very tight... hmmph!". Thank you in advance.

It is up (oh yes, it's up alright!) to you to remeber (to not forget letters when re: member is in stiff-willy mode) to ask the hard (oh yes, it's hard - rock loving hard!) questions.

If that little survey of sorts done by a guy, asking the hard questions, was done over the phone, then I imagine there would be all sorts of slick fapping noises going on in the background. "Sweety, i just gotta quickly ask, how often do you go the grope on yourself and tamper with your beady bit?" *fap,fap,fap,fap* "Your pea, love - can you please, please, tell me how many days a week do you have a flick of your pea?" *fap,fap,fap,fap* "Darling, I really must know - please explain for me how often, and how exactly in great detail, do you do circle-work on your glorious clitorious?" *moans,fap,fap,fap*

Are you a markov bot?

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Excuse me da motha fuckin share zone

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Your Dead Gay Son posted:

Still wrong =

da motha fuckin share z0ne

poo poo. namaste

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Industrial strength sadbrains in that post up there

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Your Dead Gay Son posted:

When the bat keeps guessing and you've already solved the riddle

This made me lol

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Facebook Aunt posted:

Fresh from one of my aunts on facebook:

Seriously, why do they love talking about wine so much? I drink a lot of diet pepsi, but I don't post about it. Except, just now. poo poo.

Diet Pepsi is nasty now that they went to the Splenda-based sweetener.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Curdy Lemonstan posted:

Jesus christ, is this real? That woman should be staying far away from children.

Im no vagina expert but I thought the size of the pussy flaps was independent of how much sex the girl has had?

Hahahah holy poo poo it is real.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

would still chow on tswizz

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

So greasy

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

:staredog:

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

I always tell my best friend he's so lucky he had a daughter so he can rub her nipples whenever he wants.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Celluloid Sam posted:

sometimes you creep me the gently caress out vyst

Lol I try

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Professor Shark posted:

Bae if you hosed up my save I'm going to have to gently caress up your Prada bag, bae

This.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Same

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

SMDH that woman didn't even have enough respect for herself to shave her beav before giving birth.

• Locked thread