Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
This is the only acceptable profile picture

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Y-Hat posted:

It's more like "taking advantage of dumb people."

aka the definition of scam

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

That blonde woman struggles with being a brunetter goddess so much

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
"MAEN" ""SHARE

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

cnut posted:

Pokepurge averted:

It's not easy to be a hero in this police state

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

ConstantDelays posted:

This image and others of its kind are so often posted as pro-immigration, which is so baffling to me when the image depends on using native Americans as a case study on how mass immigration can annihilate a native culture.

it depends on whether you think whitey deserves to be destroyed in retribution

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Somebody please put censor bars over all the monkey dicks and asses, the censor scibble over that dude isn't enough to keep me from believing in evolution

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Boomstick Quaid posted:

Why would extremely distant stars influence the gravity situation on earth in any significant way? The whole point is they don't get the science

prove that those stars are "extremely distant". no math, though i only accept religious texts as evidence

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Boomstick Quaid posted:

With simple stereoscopic photography you could show that stars are really really far away

photographs were put on earth by god to test our faith, qed

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
i choose to subscribe to the evangelical belief that everything was created like five years ago to serve as world building for some stupid "holy book"

that way i wont feel so bad when i go on a shooting spree , its not like im destroying anything of value

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Ein cooler Typ posted:

nobody cares about spelling anymore

it's sad

I blame the schools for not teaching English anymore

people only care about math and science now

cluturral marxesm is at folt

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Moridin920 posted:

just kinda marks you as an insecure douche is all just trying to inform and be helpful <3

:synpa:

ur insecure

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Curdy Lemonstan posted:

Look Lichy, its okay to be fat, but the sweat is literally pouring out from under your posting. Please fix your airconditioner. And get therapy, being fat and only good at video games does not mean you have to hate yourself.

bodyshaming is as bad as trainshaming, i wish unspecified bad things upon you

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Curdy Lemonstan posted:

Please, show some respect. He is a drat fine poster. And I hope you die, I hope you die, I hope you and your loved ones will die. One day you will die, and that brings me comfort and warmth to my heart. Sincerely, I really hope you die off so the world gets a tiny pinch less cynic and horrible. Thankss

MODS????

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
im a retard and i work from home

(haha, a little inside joke for yall :grin:)

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

trash person posted:

Facebook weighs in on the Colin Kaepernick debate.

imho in the modern age all soldiers should be put into concentration camps and gassed after the end of their tour, just to preven any more veterans from being the worst cancer on society

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

a cloth map posted:

Bonus image:

I believe this man is a very sensual and powerful lover.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

a cloth map posted:

Bobby explains the cartoon:

Also, I can't imagine any way to get him on SA.

I like that Bobby has switched his pic to his beloved cantaloupes. I wonder how many he ate today

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
What if you put lipstick... on a cantaloupe?

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

vyst posted:

I usually do that then stick it in the microwave for a minute, then gently caress it.

But then its just cold in the middle and boiling hot halfway through

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Moridin920 posted:

social mobility in Europe is even lower than in the US last I checked

so idk maybe they take care of you a bit better but they def lock you into that peasant class forever

when and where did u check

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

trash person posted:

Is it just me or does the image being so compressed make it feel like the person doesn't care THAT much

It's like a worn out book in the library that is held together by tape and prayers, you know it's good.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

du -hast posted:

The ironic part about these two photos is that people will get way way more offended at the spousal abuse one.

probably because hitler, unlike spousal abuse, has been dead for 70 years

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

WrenP-Complete posted:

I'm a survivor of domestic violence and my friends and I have a little google chat group where we support each other when we can. They are also survivors. I laughed and shared the image - the man and the woman, not Hitler. They also laughed. That's not everyone but it's some people.

i guess you need to be taught a lesson

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Bitter Mushroom posted:

its true though. Im terrible at life, but great at posting on somethingawful.com

Weird, I thought you would be amazing at life.

• Locked thread