Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

Wee Stubby Nublet posted:

LoL! Oh my! =)

Mods can you please change my name to "My Clitty Is The Devil's Doorbell ,To The Sin Cave" - and then redtext below, to forestall any sledging on the matter, that says "The word 'cave' should not conjur up images of some sort of tunnel oval office. I'll have you know that I am very very tight... hmmph!". Thank you in advance.

It is up (oh yes, it's up alright!) to you to remeber (to not forget letters when re: member is in stiff-willy mode) to ask the hard (oh yes, it's hard - rock loving hard!) questions.

If that little survey of sorts done by a guy, asking the hard questions, was done over the phone, then I imagine there would be all sorts of slick fapping noises going on in the background. "Sweety, i just gotta quickly ask, how often do you go the grope on yourself and tamper with your beady bit?" *fap,fap,fap,fap* "Your pea, love - can you please, please, tell me how many days a week do you have a flick of your pea?" *fap,fap,fap,fap* "Darling, I really must know - please explain for me how often, and how exactly in great detail, do you do circle-work on your glorious clitorious?" *moans,fap,fap,fap*

are you a really badly made markov bot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

if this sort of thing was the only thing you posted you could've been tolerable

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We
but alas

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

Wee Stubby Nublet posted:

Ohhh, hang on now! I'm not American, I don't even even know what "Bob's Burgers" is, we don't have that chain here. I certainly didn't realise that's a child - it looks like a cartoon woman to me. Look at the face, that's not a child face (I don't reckon so anyway). Oh, poo poo... that's my bad... it didn't even occur to me to check first, like a background check, to see who the pic was actually about - 'coz I saw nothing amiss, I didn't see a child there.

I've just gone to remove it, but it's been quoted a few times. I'm not sure what to do.

I'm gonna go remove it, and if anyone reading this is one of those who have reposted it in your own post I would suggest that it's likely best to also remove it (remember back to last years Gibbers fish blowjob scandal and the people swept up in that mess). I don't wanna get anyone in trouble, myself included, and I am so sorry - I did not realise that is a child! (*with wide eyes mutters sonething like "look at the loving head on that thing!" as i quickly go remove it, aghast that I fell into the drat anime trap. gently caress!*)

go back to posting this poo poo on your timeline

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We
a little chubby she said

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

Khorne posted:

I don't think that's a woman.

hahahhaha fuckk

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

*gets shot by psycho on a drug fuelled rampage in walmart*

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We
im a leftist lunatic AMA

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

TremorX posted:

what gender

leninkin

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

UnfortunateSexFart posted:

My grandpa was like this, but I'm Canadian because his hippie dippie kid renounced his citizenship over Vietnam. lol

good on your dad escaping the third world

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

good god those teeth need whitening

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

thathonkey posted:

it's because as kids, disney movies are actually good. while you should obviously grow out of that phase, it makes somewhat more sense than liking something that was never good during any part of your lifetime.

I wonder how many decades from now on racist anime dad is going to become a meme

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

Curdy Lemonstan posted:

Raising kids is harder than complaining about other peoples code while browsing yospos. Stop being dense.

you wildly overestimate the amount of effort most people put into raising their kids

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

Code Jockey posted:

what in the gently caress is even happening here

unfulfilled social expectations

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We
if whitey had the same population density and overseas pathogen exposure as the nat ams it would die too

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

CommissarRed posted:

WHERE ARE THE BETWEEN SPECIES

eventually some evo-devo phd candidate somewhere will include a gif of the last common ancestor of man and monkey slowly morphing into man in his thesis and on that day we will finally be rid of this meme

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We
the first humans invented insulating tape to put on their dick & butt

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

hes not wrong...

not even wrong

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

psychokitty posted:

Im gonna marry science and gently caress it's brains out

physics major spotted

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

Pvt.Scott posted:

I think some image macro makers must do that poo poo on purpose and then just kick back in their rolling office chair with a contented smile at a seed of shame well sown. Dyslexia is a possible explanation and likely, as is the most likely, people just slamming text into one of those meme generators and not bothering to review their work before furiously posting their sick-nasty truth bomb on the masses.

alternatively it's a useful marker to track meme outreach

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

Moridin920 posted:

do you think you're like fighting some good fight or something with this

cuz you're just being a dick to people for no reason

you say that like being a dick to strangers on the webs can't be satisfying once in a while

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We
Moridin posts aren't bad and the same can be said about tran jokes IMO

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We
i don't think cheese qualifies as an essential industry the government absolutely has to support

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

Blue Train posted:

white people love cheese

cheese and crackers go together pretty well

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

KomodoWagon posted:

Do you perchance eat six eggs and a half pound of bacon for breakfast, then frantically search webMD to find out why you're gaining weight despite cutting out carbs?

i did this for a month and lost ten kilo lol

but I also only ate eggs and bacon pretty much and ham

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We
i hate eggs and bacon now

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

Curdy Lemonstan posted:

Lol i just wanted to say that mordin is right and gbs is really creepily transphobic. And every goon seems to get super excited whenever something goes wrong for an lgbt person. There is a lot of violence against lgbt persons as it is, going around and normalizing jokes about transpeople is loving terrible. Im a cis man but I enjoy that people have rights to search for their own happiness.

the greatest violence a tran commits is against himself

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

Curdy Lemonstan posted:

Look Lichy, its okay to be fat, but the sweat is literally pouring out from under your posting. Please fix your airconditioner. And get therapy, being fat and only good at video games does not mean you have to hate yourself.

said the poster named in honour of lemon curd lmao

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

Curdy Lemonstan posted:

Please, show some respect. He is a drat fine poster. And I hope you die, I hope you die, I hope you and your loved ones will die. One day you will die, and that brings me comfort and warmth to my heart. Sincerely, I really hope you die off so the world gets a tiny pinch less cynic and horrible. Thankss

bless your heart you poor tortured soul

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We
reform mental illness through work

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We
a frequent side effect of brain rot seems to be very nice cleavage

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We
one of my middle-eastern classmates loves putin lots these days and shares videos of him putting it in to the west so to speak.
heres one of the recent ones

https://www.facebook.com/disclosetv/videos/10154668728925628/

e: can you embed FB videos?

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

Scratch Monkey posted:

There's a liberal Facebook page called "Occupy Democrats" and I guess this is a page in response to that?

liberal is a good word that shouldn't be stained by the crazy of the occupy movement IMO

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

Moridin920 posted:

also lol at austin slaughter wannabe hitman over there

the word you're looking for is "chav"

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

Darth123123 posted:

Do companies not know what these fursuits are? I mean how can they not do a little homework.

even if the lower employees know the management will never believe them

some things are best left alone

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

that woman is like a 6 but that guy is like a -1 and a serial killer

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

a cloth map posted:

Check this guy out.

looks like a mail order bride kind of guy

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

Lazerbeam posted:

Is it normal in the US to beg strangers on the internet to help you get your job back?

a strong social media presence is super important for career development in the US post industrial economy

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We
it routinely amazes me how much it sucks to be poor in the states compared to europe

like its not quite Russia bad but it's edging closer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

finally got my participation award yay

• Locked thread