Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WrenP-Complete
Jul 27, 2012

I'm a survivor of domestic violence and my friends and I have a little google chat group where we support each other when we can. They are also survivors. I laughed and shared the image - the man and the woman, not Hitler. They also laughed. That's not everyone but it's some people.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WrenP-Complete
Jul 27, 2012

steinrokkan posted:

i guess you need to be taught a lesson

... a HITLER lesson

WrenP-Complete
Jul 27, 2012

Wait, isn't that in a Tarantino movie?

My dad (idf vet) calls that a soap party.

WrenP-Complete
Jul 27, 2012

notZaar posted:

It's not what women want, that's for sure.

Eh, I'd suggest discussing it rather than assuming either way, if you are into it.

WrenP-Complete
Jul 27, 2012

Who are those people? I think I had a childhood... Oh no!

WrenP-Complete
Jul 27, 2012

honestly i saw black friends in nyc sharing that myth about prison culture thing last year, so who knows

WrenP-Complete
Jul 27, 2012

A modal with curves.

WrenP-Complete
Jul 27, 2012

Yeah I was also not thrilled with the "zero is not a size" campaign. Because it is. And it was my size. Real women come in all different sizes and shapes. Suggesting that I am somehow less of a woman is pretty offensive no matter what criterion is used.

WrenP-Complete
Jul 27, 2012

Blue Train posted:

18 is not a size its an age

18 is a number and could be a vector.

WrenP-Complete
Jul 27, 2012

Pvt.Scott posted:

Technically, you are less of a woman.

Okay that's actually an excellent point.

WrenP-Complete
Jul 27, 2012

IAmThatIs posted:

I always thought that campaign was against the brain dead sizing of female clothes :ohdear:

I don't think so because it was paired with anti-anorexia rhetoric and critical of size zero models.

WrenP-Complete
Jul 27, 2012

Tricky D posted:

Big Trouble in Little Attire

You rang?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WrenP-Complete
Jul 27, 2012

This seems topical, and is weirdly... Not satire?!
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/learningtoapologize/im-learning-to-apologise-for-my-metabolism-photo-b

• Locked thread