Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
yogizh
Oct 12, 2015
Dumb Helicopter Joke Enthusiast

Monkey Fracas posted:

Facebook is the place to find out that all of your old friends are dumber/more racist than you thought they were

Also I use it to find out when my favourite music comes out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yogizh
Oct 12, 2015

Facebook Aunt posted:

Or move the center line from the 6 to make it a 0. 0+4=4

I'm starting to think this puzzle isn't very challenging at all.

It is for some people. Being overly attached to standard situations (like math) equals being dumb as a brick. Big part of IQ tests is the part about being flexible in unusual situations.
There are people (a loving lot) who can't get over normal math rules. It will take them longer time to realize, that there are no rules stated about solving this puzzle = lower scores on IQ test.
All real intelligence tests measure time as a rule.

yogizh
Oct 12, 2015

Real Jesus would convert those heretics to right side driving.

• Locked thread