Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

Zahgaegun posted:

AMF? America Macht Frei?

There *was* a big storm like that last night, but if you're the kind of person who takes in more kids than you can legally transport in your car and also the sort of person who takes to Facebook like this then you can be sure that "ZOMG Dramastorm" is a common posting technique.

e: It's 'Adios, Mother Fuckers' isn't it?

Astalavista mother fucker

yes, i know

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

Cowman posted:

what kind of dumbass doesn't know that you need to license music to play it for public events? does he think the radio just plays whatever they want without having to worry about paying the artists?

Nah it's fair use. I got the cd out in my car and I'm just gonna play it real loud and oops if a million people hear it by accident

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

THats the same look i get when my titty get felt up

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

Labor camps so he can start making his clothes domestic MADE IN USA

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

I'd rather be retarded than employed

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

8. If your writer wanders off at a party, leave him alone. He's just creeping the hostesses drawers and looking for free drugs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

Yeah well if Eleanor Roosevelt is so smart, then how come she's dead? Huh?

• Locked thread